This week’s recap has a range of heat. From player exclusives, a classic Nike Kobe 1, and the return of the Nike LeBron 15, the league’s stars and sneakerheads brought their “A” game for sure.
Take a look at this week’s KOC edition below. Be sure to follow Nice Kicks Hoops on Instagram for daily coverage and exclusive content.
10. adidas D.O.N. Issue #2 PE
- Festive kicks for Spida
- The kid’s been hooping lately — it’s gotta be the shoes!
9. Converse All-Star BB EVO PE
- Fire and ice for the Tsunami Papi
- Converse needs to release more All-Star BB EVO colorways like these
8. Nike Shox BB4
- Word to Bembry for rocking these, especially as a Raptors player
- VC even saluted Bembry for rocking these
7. Air Jordan 3 “Animal 2.0”
- Grant is dedicated to the game by balling in some 3s
- The “What The” like approach on this pair was executed to perfection
6. Air Jordan 35 PE
- The Air Jordan 35 is a great canvas for PEs
- Should Jordan Brand release these? This is an automatic need
5. Hot Ones x Reebok Question Mid
- Richardson bringing the HEAT — literally
- Learn more about the upcoming Hot Ones x Reebok Question Mid
4. Kith x Nike LeBron 15
- Arguably one of the best Nike LeBron 15 colorways to release
- Salute to Beasley for bringing these gems out
3. Nike Kobe 1 “Noise Cancelling”
- Ja Morant’s Kobe selection is top-tier
- When’s the last time you hooped in some Kobe 1s?
2. Nike LeBron 15 “Griffey”
- The King salutes The Kid
- Timely for Bron to bring these back as the Nike Air Griffey Max 1 “Freshwater” makes a return to the plate