Basketball continues to deliver. This week’s Kicks On Court recap includes a plethora of Kobes, J. Cole’s newest PUMA, and so much more.
Take a look at this week’s recap below. Keep it locked on Nice Kicks and Nice Kicks Hoops for daily coverage and exclusive content.
Check out the 10 Best Kicks on Court from previous weeks:
10. PUMA DREAMER 2 “January 28”
- Kyle Kuzma is wasting no time by rocking the PUMA DREAMER 2 “January 28”
- Who else is excited to see what else PUMA and J. Cole cook up?
9. Air Jordan 35 PE
- Zion is bringing the flavor with this purple suede Air Jordan 35
- Should Jordan Brand release this colorway? Let us know your thoughts
8. adidas KB8 “Vino”
- Word to the Sun Devil for bringing these gems out
- Jay Gup might be the next legendary sneakerhead in the league. Stay tuned
7. Nike Kobe 9 Elite EXT “Snakeskin”
- Ja Morant continues to show love to the Mamba by wearing his most memorable high-tops
- When’s the last time you hooped in some Kobe 9s?
6. Nike KD 5 “DMV”
- McDaniels brought back a classic KD 5
- Should Nike bring these back? Let us know your thoughts
5. Nike LeBron 18 PE
- The King dedicated this special PE to Martin Luther King Jr.
- Take a look at every sneaker worn by LeBron this season
4. Nike KD 4 iD
- Who else remembers the OG iD days?
- Take a look at every sneaker worn by PJ Tucker this season
3. Under Armour Curry 3 “Obama”
- Curry was in a celebratory mode for the Presidential Inauguration by bringing back these classics
- Inspired by Obama’s second term, UA and Curry created a special pair
2. adidas Yeezy QNTM “Frozen Blue”
- Word to Andre for bringing the Yeezy QNTMs to the hardwood
- Should Kanye create a PE for the Heat forward? Let us know how you feel
1. Nike Zoom Kobe 6 “BHM”
- The white version of the Nike Zoom Kobe 6 “BHM” is tough
- Take a look at every Nike Kobe sneaker worn this season