The 2020-2021 NBA season has been anything but ordinary. Through it all, the league’s best players and dedicated sneaker affficionados make sure to bring their best kicks night in and night out.
10. New Balance TWO WXY
- This NB TWO WXY PE is filled with details. Peep the Space Needle on the tongue
- Keep it locked with everything New Balance on Nice Kicks
9. BBC x Reebok Question Low
- Trez stays playing in heat
- Will we see BBC and ‘Bol team up again? Stay tuned with our Reebok release date page
8. Nike KD 13 “Texas” PE
- KD stays repping his alma mater with this UT PE
- Let us know if you think Nike should drop these soon
7. Air Jordan 13 Low “Quai 54”
- When’s the last time you balled in some Air Jordan 13 Lows?
- The Quai 54 legacy is all about the global growth of basketball and his Airness
6. Nike LeBron 18 PE
- The colorways on the Nike LeBron 18 have all been hits so far
- Take a look at every sneaker worn by LeBron this season
5. CLOT x Air Jordan 35
- The upcoming CLOT x Air Jordan 35 might be one of the most underrated Air Jordan releases of 2021
- Take a look at every sneaker worn by PJ Tucker this season for more gems
4. Nike Kobe 8 “Prelude”
- Paschall keeps showing love to the Mamba
- Which silhouette from the “Prelude” pack is your favorite? Let us know
3. Air Jordan 2 “University Blue”
- There’s no denying that PJ Tucker is taking the Kicks On Court crown once again
- Should Jordan Brand bring back more Air Jordan 2s?
2. Nike KD 4 “Rogue”
- It doesn’t get much better than the Nike KD 4
- Who’s ready for a Protro series?
1. Nike Zoom Kobe 5 Protro PEs
- There’s no surprise that the Nike Kobe 5 continues to be seen across the league thanks to its design and performance aspects
- Take a look at every Nike Kobe worn in the NBA this season