The NBA regular season continuation is finally over as the playoffs are set to tip-off. The WNBA momentum is running on high as teams continue to battle night after nights. As the games continue to roll, the game’s finest are bringing the heat to the hardwood.
From a handful of Kobe 5s to the debut of a few colorways and signature sneakers, this week’s recap has a little bit of everything.
Take a look at this week’s recap below. Be sure to follow Nice Kicks Hoops on Instagram for all of our basketball-related content.
10. Jordan React Elevation PELuka Doncic in the Jordan React Elevation (Jim Poorten/NBAE via Getty Images)
+ Luka brought out another iteration of the Jordan React elevation that features his “LD77 logo”
+ What are your thoughts on the logo? Let us know on social media
9. adidas Dame 6Damian Lillard in the adidas Dame 6 (Garrett Ellwood/NBAE via Getty Images)
+ Lillard went off for 61 points in a premium version of the adidas Dame 6
+ Following the stellar performance, adidas dropped the price of every Dame 6 to $61
8. Jordan CP3.XIIIChris Paul in the Jordan CP3.XIII (via NBA Kicks)
+ CP3 debuted his latest signature shoe
+ The colorway is all over the place as leopard print, lime green, and a gum bottom accompany the pair
7. Air Jordan 34 PEKia Nurse in the Air Jordan 34 PE (Ned Dishman/NBAE via Getty Images)
+ Nurse’s PE is inspired by Lady Liberty as the teal and gold pop off on the AJ34
+ Jordan Brand needs to release these to the public ASAP
6. Nike LeBron 18LeBron James in the Nike LeBron 18 (Kevin C. Cox/Getty Images)
+ The Nike LeBron 18 is coming soon. Learn everything we know about the next chapter here
+ Take a look at every sneaker worn by The King here
5. Converse All-Star BB EvoShai Gilgeous-Alexander in the Converse All-Star BB Evo (Joe Murphy/NBAE via Getty Images)
+ SGA and Converse Hoops continue to cook some fire colorways of the latest silhouette
+ Learn everything about the All-Star BB Evo here
4. PUMA RS-Dreamer “Blood, Sweat and Tears”Skylar Diggins-Smith in the PUMA RS-Dreamer (Ned Dishman/NBAE via Getty Images)
+ The PUMA RS-Dreamer is J.Cole’s first signature sneaker and it continues to make noise in the WNBA and NBA
+ Learn more about the upcoming “Blood, Sweat and Tears” colorway here
3. Nike Zoom Kobe 5 Protro “Big Stage”Lonzo Ball in the Nike Zoom Kobe 5 Protro “Big Stage” (Mike Ehrmann/Getty Images)
+ Word to Zo for continuously rocking Kobes
+ The Nike Zoom Kobe 5 Protro “Big Stage” is a key part of the upcoming “Mamba Week”
2. Nike KD 4 “USA”James Ennis in the Nike KD 4 “USA” (Joe Murphy/NBAE via Getty Images)
+ The Nike KD 4 is an absolute classic
+ Nike needs to rereleased the KD 4s again. Who agrees?
1. Undefeated x Nike Zoom Kobe 5 Protro “Unlucky 13”Anthony Davis in the Undefeated x Nike Zoom Kobe 5 Protro “Unlucky 13” (via Lakers)
+ This colorway from the Undefeated x Nike “What If?” pack is inspired by the outcome had the Charlotte Hornets not traded Kobe on draft night
+ Learn more about the Undefeated x Nike Zoom Kobe 5 Protro “What If?” pack here