As the 2021 All-Stars have been announced, the league’s finest continue to bring the heat.
This Kicks On Court segment has it all. PJ Tucker brought out another Nike Air Yeezy 2-inspired Kobe, the classic Nike KD 4 “Gold Medal” made a reappearance, and the PEs are in a league of their own.
10. Jordan Why Not? Zer0.4 PE
- “What The” vibes land on the Zer0.4
- Have you hooped in the latest Why Not? silhouette? Let us know your thoughts
9. PUMA Court Rider
- LaMelo is bringing the flavor with this PUMA Court Rider
- Who’s ready to cop LaMelo’s signature shoe with PUMA?
8. adidas Harden Vol. 4 PE
- The Beard goes back back to school with this ASU-inspired adidas Harden Vol. 5
- Have you hooped in the Vol. 5 yet? Let us know you feel.
7. Converse All-Star BB EVO PE
- SGA and Converse are really bringing the heat with the All-Star BB EVO
- The colorway is inspired by the Nike Kobe 7 “Barcelona”
6. Nike Kobe 7 “Cheetah”
- The Knicks All-Star has been on a roll on the court with performances and footwear selection
- Fingers crossed that Nike gives the Kobe 7 the Protro treatment
5. Nike Kobe 9 Elite “All-Star”
- Ja Morant is staying committed to his high-tops only streak
- The Nike Kobe 9 Elite “All-Star” is all about elegance with its details
4. Nike Kyrie 7 PE
- Kyrie continues to cook up some eye-catching color ways on the Nike Kyrie 7
- Are you feeling these?
3. Nike Zoom Kobe 6 Protro “Kay Yow”
- Bol Bol brings out the classic colorway in Protro form
- Learn what we know about the Nike Zoom Kobe 6 Protro “Kay Yow” and its rumored return
2. Nike KD 4 “Gold Medal”
- Jalen Green is making noise in the G league
- We need Nike to bring these back ASAP
1. Nike Zoom Kobe 6 Protro PE
- Another day, another fire PE for the sneaker king
- The latest Nike Zoom Kobe 6 Protro PE for the Rockets forward draws inspiration from the Nike Air Yeezy 2 “Pure Platinum”