The league’s finest continue to shine with top-tier highlights and heat to go with it. Our latest Kicks On Court segment features some fire Nike Zoom Kobe 6 Protro PEs, some loud colorways, and exclusive heat.
Take a look at this week’s recap below. Keep it locked on Nice Kicks and Nice Kicks Hoops on Instagram for daily content and exclusive coverage.
10. XTEP JLIN ONE PE
- It’s good to see Lin back on the hardwood
- J Lin already bringing heat with the Santa Cruz Warriors
9. adidas Harden Vol. 5 PE
- Harden pays homage to his alma mater — forks up
- Are you feeling the adidas Harden Vol. 5? Let us know your thoughts
8. ANTA KT Light 4
- AC is the latest member of the ANTA family, according to ESPN’s Nick DePaula
- We need a “CaruShow” colorway ASAP
7. Reebok Answer 11 “All-Star”
- Montrezl continues to bring out Reebok gems to the hardwood
- Which Answer model should he rock next?
6. adidas Dame 7 “Day of the Dead”
- It’s poetic justice that Anthony Edwards caught a body in the adidas Dame 7 “Day of the Dead”
- Dunk of the year? We sure think so
5. Nike LeBron 15 PE
- The King continues to ball out in older models with the Nike LeBron 15
- Should Nike release the “Just Do It” PE?
4. Nike Zoom Kobe 6 Protro PE
- Simple yet eye-catching
- Sabonis has a sneaky Kobe collection. Be sure to keep an eye out of more
3. Air Jordan 35 PE
- The Air Jordan 35 might be one of the best hoop shoes that’s released in the last few years across the board
- We’ll never get tired of seeing that Melo logo. Keep it coming Jordan Brand
2. Nike Kyrie 7 PE
- Miami Vice vibes on the Nike Kyrie 7
- Are you feeling these? Let us know your thoughts
1. Nike Zoom Kobe 6 Protro PE
- This might be one of the coldest PEs to date
- Tobias drew inspiration from the Nike Kobe 7 “Cheetah” for this Kobe 6 Protro