This season is truly like no other. Nonetheless, the athletes from across the country are bringing the heat every night making each game a sneaker scavenger hunt.
This week’s Kicks On Court roundup was no different with a plethora of Kobes and new silhouettes from Nike and New Balance.
Take a look at this week’s recap below. Be sure to follow Nice Kicks Hoops for more.
10. Nike Kyrie 7 “BHM”
- The Nets PG and the Swoosh are set to drop the black and gold pair in celebration of Black History Month
- Are you looking forward to the potential release?
9. New Balance TWO WXY
- The New Balance Basketball revival has been fun to watch
- What are your thoughts on the latest performance model from NB?
8. Nike Kobe 8 “Venice Beach”
- The Mamba’s efficiency in storytelling was elite
- Should Nike give the Kobe 8 the Protro treatment?
7. Nike LeBron 18 “Chinese New Year”
- The King continues to impress us with his kick game
- Learn more about the Nike LeBron 18 “Chinese New Year” ahead of its release
6. Nike KD 6
- KD 6s are underrated: agree or disagree?
- Nike needs to do a proper re-release of the KD line
5. Nike LeBron 18 PE
- There certainly are perks to being good friends with LeBron
- What are your thoughts on the Celtics PE of the Nike LeBron 18?
4. Nike Kobe 9 Elite “Influence”
- Morant’s collection is second to none
- The Grizzlies PG continues to get buckets in high-top Kobes. Salute.
3. Nike KD 4 “N7”
- John Wall continues to shine in his comeback with some heat
- Which Nike Kd 4 colorway is the best of all-time?
2. Nike Cosmic Unity PE
1. Nike Zoom Kobe 6 Protro
- The Nike Zoom Kobe 6 Protro continues to be at the forefront of hoops for ballers all over the country
- Let us know your favorite Kobe 6 colorway over on social