The final stage for the WNBA and NBA playoff picture is almost set. The Lakers and Heat (as of Saturday morning) are just a win away from being crowned conference champions. As far as the Wubble goes, the Seattle Storm have a commanding 2-0 lead over the Minnesota Lynx while the Las Vegas Aces look to even the series against the Connecticut Sun.
With the intensity of the semifinals in full-force, the players have been on top of their sneaker game each matchup. This week was no different. A couple of Kobe 5 Protro PEs circled the internet, King James debuted the latest LeBron 18 colorway, and we even got to see a special version of the Air Jordan 35 in action.
Take a look at the selection below. Any kicks that we missed? Let us know, and be sure to give Nice Kicks Hoops a follow for daily coverage on everything basketball.
10. Nintendo x PUMA RS-Dreamer “Super Mario 64”Rajon Rondo in the Nintendo x PUMA RS-Dreamer “Super Mario 64” (Andrew D. Bernstein/NBAE via Getty Images)
+ Rondo is out here reminding us that the PUMA RS-Dreamer colorways have depth
+ Which one’s been your favorite one thus far? Let us know
9. Nike LeBron 17 “Bron 2K Playoffs”LeBron James in the Nike LeBron 17 “Bron 2K Playoffs” (Mike Ehrmann/Getty Images)
+ We’ve seen the LeBron 17 in so many colorways this season. Is this 2K-exclusive the best to date?
+ Take a look at every pair worn by LeBron this season here
8. Nike Air Zoom BB NXT PEA’ja Wilson in a Nike Air Zoom BB NXT PE (via Las Vegas Aces)
+ The recently crowned WNBA MVP nods her AKA sisterhood with this fire PE
+ Where all my 1908s at?
7. Air Jordan 35 PEKemba Walker in an Air Jordan 35 PE (Nathaniel S. Butler/NBAE via Getty Images)
+ The next chapter in the Jordan Brand legacy is finally here with the Air Jordan 35
+ Not even a week after the official announcement of the shoe and Kemba already has the most fire PE of the 35. Who’s next?
6. Air Jordan 13 “Reverse He Got Game”Enes Kanter in the Air Jordan 13 “Reverse He Got Game” (Nathaniel S. Butler/NBAE via Getty Images)
+ Despite the weird year we’ve had, we can find gratitude in the fact that Jordan Brand dropped these AJ13 “Reverse He Got Game”
+ Powerful message from the C’s big man. Respect.
5. Nike LeBron 18 “Reflections”LeBron James in the Nike LeBron 18 “Reflections” (Jim Poorten/NBAE via Getty Images)
+ The Nike LeBron 18 is finally here. What are your thoughts on the shoe so far?
+ Take a closer look at the “Reflections” colorway here for more
4. Nike Zoom Kobe 5 Protro PEJewell Loyd in a Nike Zoom Kobe 5 Protro PE (Ned Dishman/Getty Images)
+ These Storm-themed Kobe 5s are hard
+ Which Kobe 5 Protro from the Wubble/Bubble has been your favorite? Take a look at some of the best here
3. Nike Kyrie 6 PESue Bird in a Nike Kyrie 6 PE (Ned Dishman/Getty Images)
+ Sue continues to flex on us with a Mr. Miyagi-inspired colorway that we’ll never be able to get our hands on
+ Wax on, wax off
2. Nike Air Zoom Huarache 2K4Rajón Rondo in the Nike Air Zoom Huarache 2K4 (Garrett Ellwood/NBAE via Getty Images)
+ The Nike Air Zoom Huarache 2K4 was significant in for the Kobe line as well as Nike’s own growth in the performance space
+ Sneaker free-agent Rondo is our favorite version of Rondo
1. Nike Zoom Kobe 5 Protro PEAndre Iguodala in the Nike Zoom Kobe 5 Protro PE (Nathaniel S. Butler/NBAE via Getty Images)
+ This “Miami Vice” iteration might be the best Kobe 5 colorway we’ve seen in a minute
+ We don’t ask for many favors, but we absolutely need Nike to release these