The best day of the week is here. We’ve compiled the 10 best kicks on court from across the WNBA and NBA finals match-up. The Seattle Storm ran up the score on the Aces with an impressive sweep. Not to mention, Sue Bird and her squad brought the heat.
As for the NBA, the Lakers just secured their 17th NBA championship thanks to stellar perfromances by LeBron James and AD.
Take a look at this week’s recap below. Be sure to follow Nice Kicks Hoops for daily basketball coverage.
10. Reebok Kamikaze II
- This iteration of the Kamikaze II is releasing soon
- The shoe itself is being renamed after 25 years. Stay tuned at Nice Kicks for more
9. Nike Zoom Freak 2
- Miami nights vibes on this custom pair
- We’re excited to see what Giannis and Nike have lined up for the Zoom Freak 2
8. ACES x Nike Air Zoom BB NXT
- Shoutout to A’ja and the Aces for an incredible run in the wubble
- The ACES collab is absolutely fire
7. Nike Kyrie 5 “Keep Sue Fresh”
- Sue Bird is a living legend (who deserves her own shoe at this point)
- The Sue and Kyrie relationship continues to grow, and we’re here for it
6. Nike Zoom Kobe 5 Protro “5 Rings”
- The Nike Zoom Kobe 5 Protro “5 Rings” is releasing soon
- Word to AD for continuously rocking the Kobe 5
5. Nike Air Zoom Huarache 2K4
- As a sneaker free agent, Rondo is rocking a little bit of everything
- The Huarache 2K4 is a classic. What will Rondo bring out next?
4. Nike Zoom Kobe 5 Protro “Bruce Lee”
- The Nike Zoom Kobe 5 Protro “Bruce Lee” is releasing soon
- How many pairs are you purchasing in November? Let us know
3. Nike LeBron 18
- We need Nike to release this LeBron 18 ASAP
- Congrats to the LeBron and the Lakers
2. Nike Zoom Kobe 5 Protro
- Word to Jewell Loyd and the Seattle Storm for bringing another WNBA championship to the 206
- The gold and white pair is an absolute masterpiece
1. Nike Zoom Kobe 5 Protro PE
- Just a kid from Chicago
- Nike needs to release these Black Toe joints ASAP