With Russell Westbrook leading Oklahoma City into the postseason for the third straight year, Jordan Brand is honoring the Thunder star by dropping five new colorways of his signature Why Not Zer0.1 sneaker. Each of the five colorways highlight an unique aspect of either Westbrook’s personal or professional life.
Here’s a breakdown of each colorway:
- Why Not Zer0.1 “Triple Double” – Blending the Thunder’s team colors with black, this iteration of Westbrook’s signature shoe honors the one year anniversary of him averaging a triple double for an entire season. The date of Westbrook accomplishing this feat (04/09/17) is on the left outsole while on the right is his historic stat line of 31 points, 10 rebounds and 10 assists.
- Why Not Zer0.1 “Blank Canvas” – Since Westbrook is known to customize his clothes and sneakers, this version of his shoe comes with a marker that allows wearers to customize the kicks anyway they want.
- Why Not Zer0.1 “Noah” – Named after Westbrook’s young son, this sneaker sports a black, white and emerald colorway. The emerald color, which is Noah’s birthstone, is prominently featured on the outsole. Noah’s birthday can be found printed on the inside strap.
- Why Not Zer0.1 “Ray” – Named after Westbrook’s brother Ray, this version of the Thunder’s star sneaker is mainly black and has a translucent sole. The sneaker celebrates Ray’s “educational accomplishments.”
- Why Not Zer0.1 “Snakeskin” – Showcasing Westbrooks’ love for fashion, this iteration has a snakeskin design and a clean montone look to it.
Peep photos of all five new colorways of Westbrook’s Jordan Why Not Zer0.1 below and stay tuned for release details.