Kanye West has a knack for surprise, always bringing the heat when least expected. As the case with his upcoming album Donda, ‘Ye has kept fans in the dark about his upcoming music plans. Luckily, Yeezy Day ’21 has more visibility, looking to bring back favorite silhouettes from the past while bringing forth new exclusive colorways ready for the future.
Though the official list hasn’t been received, sneaker sources have stated that the adidas celebration will occur in the U.S. on August 2, while occurring in Europe and Asia on August 3. Pairs likely to be included in the release include:
- adidas Yeezy Boost 350 v2 “Zebra”
- adidas Yeezy Boost 350 V2 “Synth Reflective”
- adidas Yeezy Boost 350 V2 “Black Reflective”
- adidas Yeezy Boost 350 V2 “Cloud Reflective”
- adidas Yeezy Boost 350 V2 “Tail Light”
- adidas Yeezy Boost 700 MNVN “Orange”
- adidas Yeezy Boost 700 “Wave Runner”
- adidas Yeezy Boost 700 MNVN “Black”
Alongside the above rereleases, a new adidas Yeezy Boost 700 v3 “Blue Glow” is slated to release.
In the United States, Yeezy Day will commence on the adidas CONFIRMED app, Yeezy Supply, and the adidas webstore. Similarly, Europe’s Yeezy Day will take place on the app and the brand’s e-commerce site, while Asia’s will take place on the CONFIRMED app and the Tmall shopping platform.
Be sure to keep it locked to Nice Kicks as more information about Yeezy Day is released.