Get irie in the Metaverse with the Cryptorastas x Undo For Tomorrow CR1 Sneaker. Limited to only 300 pairs, this super exclusive sneaker comes equipped with a matching NFT, made in signature Cryptorastas style.
Undo For Tomorrow is a sustainable sneaker brand that’s based in Brazil. Each CR1 sneaker is crafted with 100% vegan materials. The Cryptorastas series includes two different colorways, black and camel. Both sneakers have a suede-like upper that has Rasta color highlights throughout the shoe. The sneaker has a super cool marbleized outsole that fuses together red, yellow, and green. The real star of the show is the Cryptorasta man that sits atop the tongue.
The Cryptorastas x Undo For Tomorrow CR1 Sneaker is available now and must be bought with crypto. The purchasing process has a few different steps, but Cryptorastas has a Discord to provide further support.
Here’s a breakdown of how to buy:
– Make a digital wallet at metamask.io or similar site of your choice.
– Buy some Ethereum (ETH) so you can purchase the Cryptorastas NFT and sneakers. Choose an operator to process the purchase like Binance.com.
– Transfer ETH to your digital wallet.
– Visit the Cryptorastas OpenSea Collection to purchase the Cryptorastas NFT of your choice.
– Confirm your order by filling out a form and then wait for the shoes to be shipped to you.
There’s only 300 pairs available so the sneakers will be distributed on a first come, first serve basis. Check out the official photos below and follow @NiceKicks on Instagram.