Win a pair of tickets to the RoboCop premiere in Los Angeles on Monday, February 10, 2014. The randomly chosen winner will receive two tickets to the RoboCop premiere in LA. No travel or transportation will be provided. See all rules and regulations below. RoboCop releases in theaters on February 12, 2014.
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED.
1. Sponsor: Nice Kicks, 804 Congress Ave, Suite 100, Austin, TX 78701
2.. HOW TO ENTER: The sweepstakes (“Sweepstakes”) will commence when the trivia tweet is published via @nicekicks February 6, 2014 between 11-1PM CST. One (1) winner (“Winner”) will be announced on Friday, February 7. Any entries submitted after a Winner is announced will not be included.
In order to enter, participants are required to do the following:
RT the designated Sweepstakes tweet at twitter.com/nicekicks (“the Sweepstakes Tweet”).
Comments left on Facebook, Twitter, via email or other sources will be considered ineligible and will not be included. Nice Kicks is not responsible for transferring comments left on these mediums onto the post for submission into the giveaway. If your Twitter account is set to “protected mode” your updates/responses may not be visible in Nice Kick’s @Reply inbox, and may not thus be received by Nice Kick unless entrant has previously consented to permit Nice Kick to see the entrant’s Twitter updates. @Reply messages not received by Nice Kicks will not be entered into Sweepstakes.
3. ELIGIBILITY: Open to legal residents of the fifty (50) United States and District of Columbia who are 18 years of age or older at time of entry. Employees of Nice Kicks or Columbia TriStar Marketing Group, Inc. (“CTMG”), their affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising and promotion agencies and their immediate family members and/or those living in the same household of each are not eligible to participate.
4. WINNER SELECTION: Winner will be determined at random by Nice Kicks, and the winning entry must have retweeted the Sweepstakes Tweet by Nice Kicks (@nicekicks). Winner will be announced in a subsequent tweet and contacted by Nice Kicks via Twitter DM. Winner will have 24 hours to claim their Prize (defined below) or a new potential Winner will be selected. Winner’s name can be requested at anytime by contacting email@example.com.
5. PRIZE/APPROXIMATE RETAIL VALUE: One (1) winner will receive two (2) tickets to attend the premiere of Robocop in Los Angeles, California on February 10, 2014 (the “Prize”). The odds of winning a prize is dependent upon the total number of eligible entries received. Prize is limited to one (1) per household. Approximate retail value of Prize is $60USD.
6. GENERAL: Subject to all federal, state and local laws/regulations, neither Nice Kicks, CTMG, nor their affiliates will have any liability whatsoever for any injuries, losses or damages of any kind caused by any prize or resulting from acceptance, possession, use and/or misuse of any prize or participation in these promotions. All entries into the sweepstakes and all acceptances of a Prize shall be construed as and signify agreement and consent that Nice Kicks or Sponsor may use the winner’s name, voice, likeness and/or prize information, without limitation, for promotional purposes without further consideration, review, approval or payment, where allowed by law. By entering the Sweepstakes, entrants agree to be bound by these Official Rules and the decisions of Nice Kicks, which are final and binding in all respects. Entrants who do not comply with these Official Rules, or attempt to interfere with the Sweepstakes in any way, shall be disqualified. Entrants and Prize Winner agree to release, defend, indemnify and hold harmless Nice Kicks, CTMG, and each of its respective officers, employees, directors, parent and related companies, affiliates, subsidiaries, participating theatres, agencies and any other companies participating in the design, administration or fulfillment of the Sweepstakes (collectively, “Released Parties”) from liability of any kind or nature for any injuries, damages or losses of any kind or any other costs or expenses resulting from participation in this Sweepstakes, or acceptance, possession or use, misuse or awarding of a Prize or parts thereof, including, without limitation, any injury, damage death, loss or accident to person or property. Acceptance of a Prize constitutes permission (except where prohibited by law or regulation) to use Winner’s name, likeness, biographical data and statements for advertising and publicity purposes without notice or additional compensation. Nice Kicks and CTMG are not responsible for any typographical or other error in the printing of the offer or in administration of the promotion.
7. INTERNET: Neither Nice Kicks nor CTMG is responsible for electronic transmission errors resulting in omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operations or transmission or alterations of entry materials, or for technical, network, telephone equipment, electronic, computer, hardware or software malfunctions or limitations of any kind, or inaccurate transmissions of or failure to receive entry information by Nice Kicks or CTMG on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet or at any website or any combination thereof. If for any reason the promotions are not capable of running as planned for any reason Nice Kicks or CTMG reserves the right in its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Sweepstakes and select the potential Winner by random drawing from among all eligible entries received from all methods combined up to the point of the action taken by Nice Kicks or Sponsor.
8. DISCLOSURE: Nice Kicks may or may not have received the same prize and/or compensation in order to facilitate a review for giveaway purposes. The comments made within the post are in no way reviewed, edited or influenced by any parties. All opinions are 100% that of Nice Kicks.
9. CTMG is not a sponsor of this Sweepstakes and is not responsible for the promotion, administration, or execution of this Sweepstakes.