Nike Air More Money 90/10 // Release Date

Among the many Nike releases scheduled for an NBA All-Star Weekend release, this Air More Money is one part of the widely varied 90/10 pack. The offering’s theme is easily recognizable on this hybrid style — 90% of the shoe is a finished product with the remaining 10% left up to your imagination.

This unique design approach finds the More Money in a white, grey and soft pink palette, mixed material construction and black finishing. Expect the Nike Air More Money 90/10 on February 15 for $160 at Nike SNKRS.

Nike Air More Money 90/10

Release Date: February 15, 2018
Price: $160

Nike Air More Money 90/10
Nike Air More Money 90/10
Nike Air More Money 90/10
Nike Air More Money 90/10
Nike Air More Money 90/10
Nike Air More Money 90/10
Nike Air More Money 90/10
Nike Air More Money 90/10