Taking the court tonight in Brooklyn, Kyrie Irving and the Cleveland Cavaliers will take on the Brooklyn Nets. Last week following the media unveiling of the Nike KYRIE 1, he debuted the shoes on court in Madison Square Garden where he put up 37 points leading his team to victory over the Knicks.
Tonight, Kyrie will debut the NikeiD version of his first signature shoe, the Nike KYRIE 1. We have seen a lot of NBA players this season rock kicks that match anything but their uniform, but this NikeiD makeup is a perfect match with the Cavs’ road jersey.
The KYRIE 1 is a great shoe for NikeiD customization as well. Below are just some of the highlights of what you can cook up at NikeiD.com for $155.
- 19 total base colors
- 21 accent colors including metallic gold, metallic silver and glow-in-the-dark
- Speckle graphic on the midsole and heel
- Outsole options: glow-in-the-dark, multicolor, solid, translucent and outdoor (XDR)
- Three personalization options: number on the heel, initials on the heel, custom printing with up to 10 characters on the inside tongue
- Laces available in both solid and zig-zag pattern