Nike’s All Conditions Gear serves an array of duties. It can be used for weekend camping trips, hiking just outside the city, or even morning coffee runs before the day kicks into high gear. The all-purpose apparel and footwear has stood the test of time, and only appears to be getting better with age.
Nike this week offers the first look at its AGC React Tetta Gobe, joining its traditional heritage with modern React tooling. There’s a melding of elder hiking aesthetics and innovative sneaker tech. Here are a few need to know details:
- Offering a modified version of the spring-centric Nike Odyssey React for all-conditions traction, adding durability is found through rubber lugs on the heel and toe for increased trail gripping.
- A rubber toe guard adds abrasion protection and durability.
- The shoes speckled midsole pays tribute to 1991’s Nike Air Mowabb.
- A four-way stretch ripstop upper also features water-resistant materials.
- Reflective details at the heel aids in heightened visibility.
Look for the Nike AGC React Terra Gobe on April 20 at select Nike retailers globally.