As the hurricanes that swept through Texas and Florida continue to leave a mark, the good folks at StockX have reached out to some of their good friends to lend a helping hand in these dire times.
From local legend Marshall Mathers to man of the hour Virgil Abloh, the Detroit-based company has more than a few familiar faces donating can’t miss kicks from their own collection to help raise money for relief. Incredibly dope.
Check our the list of shoes donated below, it doesn’t dissapoint:
– Eminem donated: Air Jordan 4 Eminem x Carhartt, box signed
– Pharrell donated: Adidas Pharrell HU NMD Pink (Friends & Family)
– LeBron James donated: LeBron 9 “Watch The Throne”
– Mark Wahlberg donated: Jordan Formula 23 “Wahlburgers PE,” box signed
– Karlie Kloss donated: Adidas Futurecraft 4D, 073/300
– Virgil Abloh donated: Nike Blazer Mid x Off-White, The Ten
– Snoop Dogg donated: Adidas Originals Superstar “Bush” with box (Friends & Family)
– 2 Chainz donated: Ewing Athletics 33 Hi “2 Chainz,” unreleased PE colorway, signed
– Russell Wilson donated: Nike Alpha Menace cleats, signed
– Steph Curry donated: Under Armour Curry 3 Low “Obamas,” with display case
– Steve Aoki donated: Two pairs of Adidas worn during his 2016 Summer Tour, signed
– Don C donated: Air Jordan 2 Just Don “Beach” set, with hat and pin, box signed
– Jon Buscemi donated: Air Jordan 10 Yellow Deerskin sample
– Gary Vaynerchuk donated: K-Swiss Classic 88 Horween Leather, signed
– Emily Oberg donated: Adidas NMD “Pitch Black” Friends & Family
– Stadium Goods donated: Air Jordan “Do The Right Thing” pack, signed by Spike Lee
– DJ Skee donated: Nike Air Max 90 Vikings Edition, signed by Stefon Diggs, Harrison Smith, Brian Robinson, Jeremiah Sirles, Jarius Wright, Jerrick Mckinnon and Kyle Rudolph of the Minnesota Vikings
To donate and learn more, click here.