It’s the best time of the week as we take a look at all of the heat worn around the league. With All-Star 2021 just a matter of days away, players across the NBA are tuning their kick game and taking it up a notch.
Take a look at this week’s collective and be sure to follow Nice Kicks Hoops for more.
Check out the previous Kicks On Court weekly recaps below:
10. Curry Flow 8 PE
- What are your initial thoughts on the Curry Flow 8 so far?
- This might be the hardest colorway to date
9. PUMA Court Rider
- LaMelo and PUMA are cooking
- Keep an eye out for LaMelo Ball’s official signature shoe later this year
8. Reebok Answer V
- Trezz is doing Reebok justice by bringing them back to the hardwood
- What else should the Lakers’ big man rock? Let us know
7. Nike Kybrid S2 “Chinese New Year”
- Kyrie and Nike continues to create some wild colorways
- Keep an eye on our sneaker release date page for information on everything Kyrie and Nike Basketball
6. Air Jordan 35 PE
- The Air Jordan 35 is arguably the best basketball silhouette that’s released as of late
- We might see Zion and the Jumpman release these down the line so keep an eye on the Air Jordan release dates page
5. adidas D.O.N. Issue #2 PE
- Word to Spida for paying homage to the Mamba
- Subtle yet gets the message across with ease. RIP Kobe and Gigi.
4. Nike Zoom Freak 2 “BHM”
3. Nike LeBron 8 “Think Pink”
- The King back in The Land
- Should Nike release these? We say yes
2. Nike KD 4 “Galaxy”
- Certified classic
- Who still has their pair?
1. Nike Zoom Kobe 6 Protro
- PJ Tucker, Devin Booker, and DeMar DeRozan went off with their PEs
- We couldn’t decide so we choose all three