Foot Locker is celebrating Black History Month in its own way with “The Sole List” and its inductees. The inaugural list compiles prominent members in sneakers and sports media that not only celebrates their identities and influence but also highlights the amazing work they add to sneaker culture.
The Sole List Class of 2021 will be amplified across Foot Locker’s social channels and will include video introductions for this year’s honorees, showcasing their work, impact and what inspires them.
We recognize that Black culture plays a pivotal role in shaping sneaker culture — the foundation of our business at Foot Locker.
We aim to continue driving meaningful and lasting change across our company and within the communities we serve.Jason Brown, Vice President of Marketing for Foot Locker North America
Salute to the inaugural members:
- Ari Chambers, Founder of Highlight Her
- Che’Keita Jones, Founder of Kicks 4 Kids Foundation
- Dex Robinson, Celebrity/Athlete Stylist and Brand Manager
- Dion Walcott, VP of Brand Partnerships at Yellowbrick and Founder of Martk’d
- Grey Skye Evans, Multi-Talented Child Influencer
- Jeff Harris, Founder of #JeffsShoeChallenge
- Justin Johnson, Founder of Kicks 4 the City
- Channing Beumer, Founder of CNK Daily
- Nikki Boutte, Photographer
- Tausha Sanders, Founder of Her Grails