The CNCPTS x ASICS Gel Lyte V is truly a special collaboration. In fact, the phoenix-inspired sneaker almost didn't release after an unfortunate series of events. We caught up with the CNCPTS crew to learn how the collab came to fruition, and to team up with them to offer you a shot at winning a pair.
The Pepsi Explosive Cherry Custom Sneaker Contest has come to an end, and it's time to unveil Jake Danklefs' custom Air Force 1 High design, which the winners, listed below, will each receive. Check out the first full look at the custom #ExplosiveCherryKicks above, as well as the special packaging each pair will arrive in, and stay tuned for more information on these exclusive custom sneakers right here on Nice Kicks.
Want to win a pair of custom sneakers courtesy of Pepsi Wild Cherry? Participate in the Pepsi Explosive Cherry Sneaker Contest. Every day this week, we will post a new question about the mystery kicks seen here. You can submit your answer via Twitter, Instagram or Facebook using the hashtag #ExplosiveCherryKicks. The first five fans to get all five answers correct by the end of the week will win a custom pair of Explosive Pepsi Wild Cherry Kicks designed by a famous customizer, who will be revealed very soon. Every time the hashtag #ExplosiveCherryKicks is used, one of the cherries disguising the custom kicks will explode, helping reveal the shoe underneath. Watch here in real time as you race against fellow kicks fans for a new pair of custom sneakers. Stay tuned to @nicekicks on Instagram for the daily question about the mystery sneakers pictured above and directions on how to submit your guess. The contest has already begun, so get your guesses in now!
Not in San Francisco or New York and wish you could have participated in Nike's recent hunts for limited edition pairs from the Nike Air Max EM "Sunset" collection? Now is your chance to win! The Digital Air Max Hunt will reward one entrant with a limited edition Air Max "Sunset" Collection pack, including four Air Max Styles (Air Max 1, Air Max 90, Air Max 95, Air Max 180) in custom packaging, pictured below. The contest will be open May 24 through May 31 (one photo entry per contestant can be submitted), and the winner will be chosen by Air Max artist Matt Stevens and announced on June 1 right here on Nice Kicks.
Here's how you can participate in the Digital Air Max Hunt:
1. Download the Nike PHOTOiD App for Instagram from the app store onto your iPhone.
2. Take a photo of a sunrise or sunset and post to Instagram. Once the photo is a part of your Instagram photo gallery, you can use the Nike PHOTOiD app to choose your photo.
3. Choose your sunrise/sunset photo and create your Air Max photo design by choosing an Air Max silhouette.
4. Customize your Air Max photo design; you can change the colorway and positioning of the shoe against your sunrise/sunset photo.
5. Add a creative title (think about what inspired your idea for the design) and post to Instagram or Twitter. You must hashtag #airmax #counts to enter your photo design into the contest.
NOTE: Only one photo per person can be submitted and entry will end 5/31. A link to the official rules and regulations on nike.com will be provided as soon as the link is live.
Win them before you can buy them!
As we hinted earlier, we have another great giveaway to deliver to you this week. Up for grabs is a pair of “Grape" Air Jordan 5s with a limited Nice Kicks T-shirt we made just for this release. To make things better we have doubled your chances of winning from the last giveaway.
1) Follow us on Twitter and RT this post. That’s it!
2) Like our Facebook Page and follow the quick instructions of this post. That's it!
Really, it’s that easy.
Winners will be announced Friday, May 3rd at noon Central. Good luck!