Not in San Francisco or New York and wish you could have participated in Nike’s recent hunts for limited edition pairs from the Nike Air Max EM “Sunset” collection? Now is your chance to win! The Digital Air Max Hunt will reward one entrant with a limited edition Air Max “Sunset” Collection pack, including four Air Max Styles (Air Max 1, Air Max 90, Air Max 95, Air Max 180) in custom packaging, pictured below. The contest will be open May 24 through May 31 (one photo entry per contestant can be submitted), and the winner will be chosen by Air Max artist Matt Stevens and announced on June 1 right here on Nice Kicks.
Here’s how you can participate in the Digital Air Max Hunt:
1. Download the Nike PHOTOiD App for Instagram from the app store onto your iPhone.
2. Take a photo of a sunrise or sunset and post to Instagram. Once the photo is a part of your Instagram photo gallery, you can use the Nike PHOTOiD app to choose your photo.
3. Choose your sunrise/sunset photo and create your Air Max photo design by choosing an Air Max silhouette.
4. Customize your Air Max photo design; you can change the colorway and positioning of the shoe against your sunrise/sunset photo.
5. Add a creative title (think about what inspired your idea for the design) and post to Instagram or Twitter. You must hashtag #airmax #counts to enter your photo design into the contest.
NOTE: Only one photo per person can be submitted and entry will end 5/31. A link to the official rules and regulations on nike.com will be provided as soon as the link is live.