Air Jordan 4 “Fear”

Shades of grey grace the Air Jordan 4 “Fear”. A prized pair in the upcoming pack, this AJ4 iteration relies on neutral tones and speckled styling. Black meets two tones of grey on the upper, providing a slight gradient effect on the base. White tags the tongue, lining and eyelets, making a cameo on the midsole in “Oreo” fashion. Get a detailed view of the Air Jordan 4 “Fear” below and look for these to launch on August 24th at select Jordan Brand accounts.

Air Jordan 4 “Fear”

August 24, 2013

Air Jordan 4 Fear

Air Jordan 4 Fear

Air Jordan 4 Fear

Air Jordan 4 Fear

Air Jordan 4 Fear

Air Jordan 4 Fear

Air Jordan 4 Fear

Source: Flight Club Facebook

Comments

1. Daniel Sanchez says:

too bad they come in a pack very unfordable Jordan smh never come out with black and white classics and when they do, bam.

2. Daniel Sanchez says:

they can come out with all red 4s or blue ass 4s but no, smh Il see if someone will sell me the 4s but i doubt it,afterall they did spend around 410.

3. jamesomatic says:

disgusting…..

4. Engelbert ter Kuile says:

James Archer

5. OGJordansOnly says:

Between these and the fire red v’s a week later? I’m still going the OG route.

6. YellowingSucks says:

@OGJordansOnly Not surprised

7. YellowingSucks says:

@OGJordansOnly Not surprised

8. Richard Rivas says:

Hhey I have a pair of Jordan retro 12′s black n white . Size 9.5 never tried em on. Still I n da box up for grabs . Lemme know

9. RobTooFresco says:

I just can’t seem to grasp how people are so hyped over these? I think they are just turrble (Charles Barkley voice).

10. Rataface805 says:

Ok enough fronting we all know that everybody wants to get these and the green glow 4s that drop this weekend. People are all lying and shit saying they don’t like these bunch of broke haters. These are fire Fire fiRE

11. YellowingSucks says:

@Rataface805 No we don’t all know that…and broke how the hell do you know what everyone has in their pockets. Fcuking idots don’t know how to just like kicks without making themselves think everybody else is head over heels for them. There’s a word for that…

12. IIMSOSOFLY says:

stop hyping shit up, and just buy the shoe if you lucky enough to get it!

13. Rataface805 says:

@YellowingSucks if you are able to walk right into any store and buy the shoes or buy them online without issues them talk to me. If the shoes sell out then your a bitch and you are wrong pussi

14. Rataface805 says:

@YellowingSucks
    Btw the wack shoes your wearing on your profile picture are at the camarillo outlets nike store puss

15. YellowingSucks says:

@Rataface805You can make a pair of Js with a piece of sh#t on the side and they’d sellout you bum. That’s not saying much, watch retro jordan hasn’t sold out? Honest question? Also I couldn’t care less if a hypebeast(proper use folks) like you likes my kicks, I don’t buy em for you. That’s why they’re on MY FEET. Don’t get mad cuz I called you on your bull sh#t.

16. Rataface805 says:

@YellowingSucks
    You have over 800 comments on here get a life, job, wife, etc. you are the bum that lives in a small ass apartment with the wack retros like the 8s and the barkey foams. Sorry to put your shi on blast I know that truth hurts now go wait in line for your ugly ass shoes that you shop around for at the outlets broke ass bitch get a job I bet you live in Detroit bitch

17. Rataface805 says:

@YellowingSucks

18. YellowingSucks says:

@Rataface805 Swing and miss bro. All inaccurate. I’m laughing my azz off at how people try and win arguments with people they don’t know, nor have they seen by talking about that person’s life. Your a clown who’s only talent is spewing random bull sh#t out of his azz. Save those false assessments for your psychic hotline boy. “I bet you live in Detroit” Lmfao how random can you get?!

19. Sneakerbeast says:

@YellowingSucks with a name like that hed have to buy the ogs

20. Sneakerbeast says: