#XX8DaysOfFlight: Bring Back the Air Jordan 14 “Oxidized Green”

Breathe easy. After fourteen years of existence and already two retro runs, there?s certainly no rush for another Air Jordan 14 release. With that said, we can?t wait for the ?Oxidized Green??to come back. More mature in makeup and more creative in colorway, the ?Oxy Green? exemplifies the smooth styling of the AJ14 in a magnificent manner. Even in an atmosphere abundant with retros, these still flow like fresh Air. Hey JB, bring ?em back!

Kicks: Air Jordan 14 “Oxidized Green”
Released: 1999

Image via Sneaker Files

Comments

1. Snpdo says:

they are alright but id rather see the indiglos

2. Voon60 says:

These were my first J’s. So clean.

3. greghall024 says:

damn could’ve got a pair of these on ebay today in ok condition. auction ended at $47 and they weren’t even beat like most of the og 14′s on there. why ya gotta post this and make me feel worse about it loool
    ?
    ?
    i sooo should’ve just bid -____-

4. Naptowns Finest says:

These are my favorite 14s. Hypebeast have no clue about these and they’re original.

5. Jonathan Broder says:

yes, this shoe really needs to retro either above like the og sample or the og with the black midsole. either way this shoe needs a drop! i thought it was supposed to drop last year! not cool! jb drop the oxy asap!! i would love this to drop this year! Hand down…Man down!

6. nyjumpman23 says:

o0o0 Go these in MINT condition, w/ the right offer I’l sell – sz 13, NIB OG DS.

7. KellenTaylor says:

first pair of Jordans I ever bought, walked in the rain to the mall in 1999 and spent like 75% of my Golden Corral pay check to stunt at school the next day. Makes me feel old … but I would buy these if they released them again, especially if they are the exact same as the OG

8. bingham302 says:

fresh pair of tim duncan foamposite size 10 —->>>> ?http://www.ebay.com/itm/261163199909

9. gotjordans says:

I had a pair, and wore them to shreds! :)

10. Neezy says:

Used to hoop in these and they were mad comfy! I switched my black laces out for white. BRING THESE BACK!

11. mfCaseyJones says:

im surprised no one has noticed that those are fake smh… these are the real ones ? https://www.google.com/search?hl=en&site=imghp&tbm=isch&source=hp&biw=1440&bih=781&q=Air+Jordan+14+%E2%80%9COxidized+Green%E2%80%9D&oq=Air+Jordan+14+%E2%80%9COxidized+Green%E2%80%9D&gs_l=img.3…1736.1736.0.2515.1.1.0.0.0.0.57.57.1.1.0…0.0…1ac..2.img.J4IhAfK1JRo

12. mfCaseyJones says:

im surprised that no one pointed out that those are fake….. they’re supposed to look like this http://instyleshoes.com/images/products/detail/nike-air-jordan-14-xiv-oxidized-green-og-iss-instyleshoes.jpg