10. adidas adiZero Primeknit “NYC Marathon”
One of the greatest sneakers of the year in my opinion.
9. Nike Shox BB4 “Olympic”
I got really excited to see one of my favorite sneakers receive the retro treatment this past summer.
8. Kenzo x Vans
This was one of the sickest collaborations of the year, hands down.
7. adidas Jeremy Scott Wings 2.0 “Stars and Stripes
6. Nike Flyposite “Megatron”
One of the most slept-on sneakers of the year in my opinion.
5. Air Jordan 10 “Chicago”
My favorite Jordan silhouette of all-time, I just wished they came out with more of the “City Pack”.
4. West NYC x New Balance MT580 “Alpine Guide Edition”
Anything resembling the Charlotte Hornets’ color scheme will always be up there in my book.
3. Vans OTW Cobern 2 “Trout”
I went to school in South Carolina, of course I love fishing.
2. Ronnie Fieg x ASICS Gel Lyte III “Selvedge Denim”
No words can describe the quality on these sneakers.
1. Nike Flyknit Black/White
Just ask around the Nice Kick office why this sneaker is my #1.