Nike LeBron X “Black Diamond”

The Nike LeBron X ?Black Diamond??offers a rare and refined look on the crowned jewel of signature shoes. Sporting black in place of its blue counterpart, this makeup only deviates from dark with white branding and a curious graphic on the medial side. Stay tuned for release date information and further details.

Nike LeBron X ?Black Diamond?
541100-001

Nike LeBron X "Black Diamond"

Nike LeBron X “Black Diamond”

Nike LeBron X "Black Diamond"

Nike LeBron X “Black Diamond”

Nike LeBron X "Black Diamond"

Nike LeBron X “Black Diamond”

Nike LeBron X "Black Diamond"

Nike LeBron X “Black Diamond”

Nike LeBron X "Black Diamond"

Nike LeBron X “Black Diamond”

Nike LeBron X "Black Diamond"

Nike LeBron X “Black Diamond”

Source: Marquee Sole

Comments

1. nuke_mechanic says:

@Un_AmericanIdol a very nice cw

1. Un_AmericanIdol says:

@nuke_mechanic Agreed! I Those And The Jades Will Make Me A Happy Man lol

2. the shoes itself look like a diamond.
    ?
    ?
    ?
    ?
    Follow me on Twitter @WiLLs_SiDeKicK

3. Yo_itsAaron says:

i cant believe the blackout coloway is the best one

4. Dom_Diabolico says:

These are the best colorway by far. Can’t go wrong with blackouts. The diamond shape on the soles set it off.?

5. UGH says:

Am I the only one who thinks all of these CWs look like shit? And the non nike+ version of this shoe looks cheap as hell… just look at the swoosh. Ugh.

1. heboughtearly says:

?@UGH? I agree the shoe is great they keep missing the mark on the colors I dont understand whats goin on. its ridiculous. The burgundy, silver/orange and the ones lebron wear in the olympics are fire tho.

2. Richard Potts says:

@UGH So true, the non Nike+ Enabled versions swoosh looks cheap. I guess it’s true, what you pay for is what you get. Hopefully these come out as a Nike+ Enabled version along with the Nike+ Sport Pack so those who can afford the extra can cop these beautiful shoes.

6. chroneek says:

I am actually a huge fan of this shoe, the colorways that they have been releasing have been top notch.

7. mackmane843 says:

im feeling these more than the stealth foams……. but thats just my opinion. cant wait to get them.

8. ashget95 says:

will it be in gs sizes??

9. Richard Potts says:

Oh my god… if they release these on the Nike Store with the Lebron X + Enabled series for the diamond type swoosh and tongue I’d get them on release considering I can’t find a pair of X Gold Medals and there’s only 2 colorways on the Nike Store and I don’t want to spend extra for the iDs.