LA Gear “Lights”

Pages: 1 2

Did you ever have a pair of light up shoes? Not the Jezign version that somehow got into select retailers, or an at-home project with Air Maxes, but the REAL original illuminators? Back in the late ?80s and early ?90s L.A. Gear shook up the sneaker world with their flashing footwear. After an extremely limited released in 2009, today anyone who wants a blast from the past, or just something to really stand out, can pick up a pair of L.A. Lights in adult sizes! Check out the detailed photos of the retro Gears, and a full colorway lineup after the jump. Light it up today in a pair of your own, exclusively from LAGear.com.

L.A. Lights Black/Purple

L.A. Lights Black/Purple

L.A. Lights Royal Blue/Black

L.A. Lights Royal Blue/Black

L.A. Lights Silver/Black

L.A. Lights Silver/Black

L.A. Lights Charcoal/Orange

L.A. Lights Charcoal/Orange

L.A. Lights Purple/Yellow

L.A. Lights Purple/Yellow

Pages: 1 2

Next »

Comments

1. Sam_NoIAm says:

Heck yea I had a pair lol

2. Sharod SomuchSole Taylor says:

Id never thought I would see the day!!! My God!!! Lmao.

3. youngballcoach says:

When I was a kid I remembered that you could take out the lights from the back of the shoe! Or am I trippin?

4. allclasszero says:

I’ve had a pair of the blue ones for like 3 years.

5. Grace-John Paul Gay says:

Damn it was these and British Knights or Ewing 33 Hi’s!!! i had these and the Catapults aka Karl Malones lol man the 90′s making a comeback. Now Converse needs to unleash the Grandmamas and Kevin Johnsons with react juice!!!!

6. NamedAngel says:

I bought the purple and yellow pair for my girl on SportieLA.com like two years ago. Nice to know LA Gear is putting in work again.

7. Migz Flores says:

Hell Yea! Man! Does these bring back memories….

8. bkost82 says:

You think people will give a grown man wearing light up shoes a second look? ?Time to find out.

1. allclasszero says:

?@bkost82?
      ?
      Got my jambis flim-flammed the first time i wore them to a party.

9. Naptowns Finest says:

I wore la gears before I wore j’s!!!

10. Alexhoward says:

fuc yea!

11. I wanted to compose you a bit of observation to finally say thank you yet again regarding the nice techniques you have documented at this time. It is quite wonderfully generous of people like you in giving extensively just what a lot of people would’ve offered for sale as an e-book in making some cash on their own, chiefly seeing that you could have done it if you ever decided. These strategies additionally served as the huge way to be sure that someone else have the identical fervor just like my own to discover out good deal more with regards to this problem. I know there are plentiful more agreeable instances ahead for people that take a look at your web site.

12. Val says:

Buyer beware!! LA Gear has horrible customer support for online purchases!
    My husband wanted light up shoes for years. I was thrilled to find LA Gear. The shoes look great & shipped quickly. But when they did not fit, I tried to contact customer service. Two months and I’m still waiting for a response. A computer generated “request # ” is all I’ve gotten. The paperwork has no phone # or addresses anywhere.

13. Thanks for your post. I also believe that laptop computers have gotten more and more popular nowadays, and now in many cases are the only kind of computer found in a household. The reason is that at the same time potentially they are becoming more and more economical, their computing power is growing to the point where they are as strong as pc’s from just a few years back.