My 5: Nate Robinson’s Sneaker Rotation

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5

Earlier today, we shared with your our entire sneaker conversation with Nate Robinson – well, not quite. We saved the best for last by giving Nate the platform to reveal his five-sneaker rotation. Well-known silhouettes make up Robinson’s current rotation in new and timeless color schemes. Check out Nate’s My 5 below.

RELATED: Monta Ellis & Nate Robinson in Kicks On Court Weekly Recap | Nate Robinson Wants a ?Kryptonate? Foamposite | What I Wanted & What I Got: Nate Robinson | Electric Sole: 1 on 1 with Nate Robinson

Air Jordan 13 “Playoffs”

Nike Air Max 1 iD

Nike Air Max 1 iD

Nate Robinson: “I usually rotate all of my Jordans each and every day. On Instagram, I pretty much show what I’m wearing daily. I like the “Playoff” 13s a lot right now. That’s my favorite shoe to hoop in.”

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5

Next »

Comments

1. TreYeezy_ says:

Tuff Lineup… No Hypebeast shit w/ Galaxies & Concords

1. Kingofkicks says:

@TreYeezy_ Whey people alway say if you got concords or galaxy’s you a hypbeast? They probably rocking concords and galaxy’s because they like them and put them in their rotation. Some of y’all be sounding like haters that couldn’t cop and bitter!

1. beasleyfacebash says:

?@Kingofkicks??@TreYeezy_?Stop being reasonable.

2. Yanni Ksdns says:

your next mission NiceKicks is to shows us the whole Ray Allen collection!!! Especially the ones we have not seen and mentioned by Nate.!

3. Yanni Ksdns says:

“Ray has a lot of stuff you probably haven?t seen. He has the 12s in all kinds of crazy colors: white and yellow, white and green, black and gold. He has crazy colors.” Dooo eeeet!

4. Gu says:

Nice lineupnice to see someone where shoes they actually like, not whats hyped up
    not saying that you can’t like shoes that are hyped up, just sayin hes not a follower?

5. Jason Wuthang says:

The Playoff 13′s and 11′s and 5′s and 3′s and 12′s

6. _misterr says:

Thats wasup.

7. SupaBlackB says:

nice current rotation…AM1s are so slept on….

8. joel oliver says:

Very nice rotation, current, but still deep.

9. THE REAL LOL says:

Can we PLEASE see Ray’s shoe collection?! Sounds like the guy has out of this world heat.. too bad he only rocks it on court on rare occasions

10. JohnGotty says:

Nice to see he kept it simple and honest. Good read.

11. RDogg23 says:

Damn! Am I the only one seeing a felony going on? Nate ripping off that little kids J’s right in front of him!

1. mmcalli_23 says:

?@RDogg23?He putting on his kids shoes, smartypants

12. <object width=”270″ height=”120″>? <param name=”movie” value=”http://a712.g.akamai.net/f/712/225/1m/www.eastbay.com/images/eb/promo/widget/swf/eastbay-sweepstakes-gen.swf”></param>? <param name=”allowscriptaccess” value=”always”></param>? <param name=”wmode” value=”transparent”></param>? <param name=”flashvars” value=”refId=3625407&siteId=GEN”></param>? <embed src=”http://a712.g.akamai.net/f/712/225/1m/www.eastbay.com/images/eb/promo/widget/swf/eastbay-sweepstakes-gen.swf” type=”application/x-shockwave-flash” allowscriptaccess=”always” wmode=”transparent” width=”270″ height=”120″ flashvars=”refId=3625407&siteId=GEN”></embed></object>

13. ChrisBoateng says:

(Ray’s collection of PE’s) http://www.nicekicks.com/2011/02/jesus-shuttlesworth-ray-allens-top-30-air-jordan-pes/10/ <——You’re welcome?

14. fataljones says:

Nate has a great sense of style when it comes to sneakers. http://tellmehowilooknow.wordpress.com/2012/05/23/blast-from-the-past-old-school-kicks/

15. gotgameyea says:

Helll YEeeeeee NICCAS!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Finally It Happened…..I got rid of all my ISHHHfrom my cre dit report y’all – I was in deep for 5 years. ?Coudn’t buysheeet. ?Just approved for that 25k loan to buy a new CAMAARO!!! IF YOU STRUGGLING WITH THAT CREDIT HISTORY ISHH, GET RID OF ALL DAT TODAY – CALL THESE PEEPS AT ?877-647-1477. ?THEY DO AMAZING WORK AND THEY ARE CHEAP AS FUQQ. GOT RID OF ALL MY SHYYT IN NO TIME. My homeboy was in terribleshape too, and he clean! ?Hit em up-they will help!!!!!!?

16. TeamSeanSimmons says:

Solid rotation…..

17. bluelly says:

<a href=”http://www.louisvuittonsacoche2012.net”>Sac Louis Vuitton</a> envisager d’utiliser des cartes postales comme un moyen de publicit? de l’entreprise. Mis ? part le fait que ce n’est pas cher ? produire et ? les envoyer par la poste, les clients potentiels obtiendrez le message plus rapidement que si elles ont pour ouvrir une enveloppe. Avec l’impression de carte postale, d?s que la carte postale est entre les mains du destinataire, le message est re?u.

18. TuckerJimmy says:

Hype BEAST

1. TuckerJimmy says:

in such a good way

19. Your wrighting skills far surpass many other bloger that are around at this time it would be nice to hear your opinion on Era of Open Source Softwares-linux