Nike Zoom Soldier 6 Red/Black

Red and black hyperfuse provide the backdrop for the latest look at the Nike Zoom Soldier 6. This alternative LeBron James signature model is no slouch when compared to other Nike performance models.A phylon midsole with a Zoom heel unit provides plenty of cushion for the most aggressive player. Unfortunately, the Zoom Soldier VI is not set to hit retail until late fall, possibly winter. Check out additional images below.

Nike Zoom LeBron 6 Red/Black

Nike Zoom Soldier 6 Red/Black

Nike Zoom LeBron 6 Red/Black

Nike Zoom Soldier 6 Red/Black

Source: skit_japan on eBay

Comments

1. shooz44 says:

I thought the Soldier series was THE summer shoe from LeBron’s line. What’s with this Fall/Winter mess? Probably from the Elites releasing and such.

1. GabrielPaige says:

?@shooz44?you know it’s almost summe right??

1. shooz44 says:

?@GabrielPaige Yeah, i know it’s almost summer. Thats my point. The Soldier series was normally the summer shoe release in the lebron line. They aren’t releasing these til fall/winter.

1. GabrielPaige says:

?@shooz44?word my bad. i misunderstood. that’s stupid shit. ive been using soilders for outdoor ball and was hoping to upgrade to those..

2. GabrielPaige says:

?@shooz44?*soldiers

2. KingLee93 says:

Them shits look like KD IV’s

1. ?@KingLee93?Is it protocol to say every shoe that has a strap looks like the KD IV’s?

3. I like what they did with the Swoosh.

4. RAZORSHAP2 says:

Helll YEeeeeee NICCAS!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Finally It Happened…..I got rid of all my ISHHHfrom my cre dit report y’all – I was in deep for 5 years. ?Coudn’t buysheeet. ?Just approved for that 25k loan to buy a new CAMAARO!!! IF YOU STRUGGLING WITH THAT CREDIT HISTORY ISHH, GET RID OF ALL DAT TODAY – CALL THESE PEEPS AT ?877-647-1477. ?THEY DO AMAZING WORK AND THEY ARE CHEAP AS FUQQ. GOT RID OF ALL MY SHYYT IN NO TIME. My homeboy was in terribleshape too, and he clean! ?Hit em up-they will help!!!!!!?

5. joeshmoepants says:

love the design. lookin for a swag performance kicks… waitin 4 that CW that speaks 2 me

6. joeshmoepants says:

sick design… lookin 4 some swag performance kicks, with that one CW that will get my attention a possible cop

7. THEYoussefI says:

first good soldier since soldier 3

8. Solehigh_com says:

SoleHigh.com is the spot to get limited edition sneakers and accesories for 10% retail price or less.

9. Charles Matthews III says:

Must cop these.

10. Rodrickus Oakes Sr. says:

Cop

11. O_My_PoSh says:

to telll the truth i thought this would b the lebron 10s.lls

12. BigSam81 says:

These would be nice on NikeID. Would love to replace the ‘Lebron James’ billboard on the back.

13. SpacelySprocket757 says:

hot shoe Minus the lebron james on the back…seems tacky to have a full name on a shoe….

14. Joseph Mojica says:

Def cop

15. Time Teller says:

great stuff, you thinking of renting advertising space by any chance?

16. I have observed that online diploma is getting well-known because accomplishing your college degree online has developed into popular option for many people. Numerous people have not had an opportunity to attend an established college or university but seek the elevated earning possibilities and a better job that a Bachelor Degree affords. Still other folks might have a diploma in one course but would want to pursue something they already have an interest in.

17. I perform agree with all the ideas you’ve got presented inside your post. Theyre actually convincing and will definitely perform. Still, the posts are incredibly short for starters. Could an individual please extend them a lttle bit from the next occasion? Thanks for your post.

18. Thanks a whole lot for revealing this with we all you really realize exactly what you’re talking about! Bookmarked. Please additionally talk to my internet site =). We might have a hyperlink trade agreement in our midst!

19. I can agree with your points in many levels. As far i consider the purpose is provide back what it really needs and no tprovide useless things. Also please consider adding spam filters because i really hate it when i come accross to something i want to read to wait so much time for the page to load!

20. forex robot says:

Hi, i believe that i seen you went to my blog i really came to go back the prefer. I am searching for issues to improve my site! I imagine its sufficient to make use of some of your respective ideas!!