Air Jordan 7 GS “Gold Medal” Pack

The Air Jordan 7 GS “Gold Medal” Pack sees the youth get a shot at the winner?s circle. Leather and suede compliment a black based upper, as gold graces the branding and sole. These are scheduled to release in tandem with their Air Jordan 6 counterpart on August 18th.

Air Jordan 6/7 GS “Gold Medal” Pack
Aug 18, 2012

Air Jordan 7 GS "Gold Medal" Pack

Air Jordan 7 GS "Gold Medal" Pack

Air Jordan 7 GS "Gold Medal" Pack

Air Jordan 7 GS "Gold Medal" Pack

Air Jordan 7 GS "Gold Medal" Pack

Air Jordan 7 GS "Gold Medal" Pack

Air Jordan 7 GS "Gold Medal" Pack

Air Jordan 7 GS "Gold Medal" Pack

Air Jordan 7 GS "Gold Medal" Pack

Air Jordan 7 GS "Gold Medal" Pack

Source: Marquee Sole

Comments

1. locodice says:

Helll YEeeeeee NICCAS!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Finally It Happened…..I got rid of all my ISHHHfrom my cre dit report y’all – I was in deep for 5 years. ?Coudn’t buysheeet. ?Just approved for that 25k loan to buy a new CAMAARO!!! IF YOU STRUGGLING WITH THAT CREDIT HISTORY ISHH, GET RID OF ALL DAT TODAY – CALL THESE PEEPS AT ?877-647-1477. ?THEY DO AMAZING WORK AND THEY ARE CHEAP AS FUQQ. GOT RID OF ALL MY SHYYT IN NO TIME. My homeboy was in terribleshape too, and he clean! ?Hit em up-they will help!!!!!!?

2. that leather look so ass

3. GyanShieldsdad says:

I don’t know what you talking about slim but thy actually look nice.?

4. DerekWest says:

those are dope ! a def must cop for me and the daughter !

5. inluvwitkicks says:

Easy for me & my gf.

Kinda mad we don’t get the pack tho in GS But the price is real cool for a gs

6. Gerome Davis says:

GS gets some of the dopest colorways, coming from a Champs vet.

7. TheQuakerOatsGuy says:

Everytime I see these pictures I think that the color got washed out. ?They don’t look as good as the VI’s that are in the same pack.?

1. TreYeezy_ says:

?@TheQuakerOatsGuyIts A Even Balance In My Eyes for Both… How You SUpposed to Get These?

1. GyanShieldsdad says:

?@TreYeezy_??@TheQuakerOatsGuy? They are gonna be at most retailers, no one special. I know foot locker is gonna have them. I like these too…but you know most people like the OG colors with everything. I like at least a new color if im gonna have an OG shoe.. The blacks are chill and the whites will go nice with some?khaki?cargo shorts…I think if I should cop two. Im?definitely?rockin these once I get them. ?So the point is I don’t think they are gonna be a super rare find. you should be able to contact your local sneaker spots and find out if they will have them or not.

8. OVO_Slim says:

Are they gonna have dese online?
    ?
    ?

9. Yolaindanola says:

All of these will be sold in new Orleans I don’t think I have to explain why who dat baby

10. joshuachavarria22 says:

is it 350 for a sz 7 pack
    ?

1. GyanShieldsdad says:

?@joshuachavarria22?The adult sizes come in the pack only…That is only adult mean sizes come in the pack. Only the black and gold come in GS and kids sizes.

11. bluelly says:

?<a href=”http://www.louisvuittonceinture.net”>Louis Vuitton Sac</a> est temps salon, et vous avez besoin pour cr?er un stand qui attire non seulement des clients potentiels, mais conserve aussi les sur votre stand et leur donne des informations pr?cieuses soci?t?. Votre stand doit ?tre attrayant et doit atteindre l’objectif que vous avez d?fini pour l’?v?nement. Souvent, lorsque vous concevez un tel stand, vous constatez que vous avez besoin d’incorporer les tables dans votre conception. Afin de les rendre aussi attrayant et efficace, car ils peuvent ?tre, d’examiner les points comme un porte-brochure ou un affichage de table, ils peuvent aider ? garder votre litt?rature organis? et faire briller votre stand!

12. GabrielWolfeFTW says:

AJ 7 last longer than any other shoe I’ve had and stayed in good condition. in black of course

13. nice page very happy with what youve done

14. A few things i have always told persons is that when looking for a good online electronics retail outlet, there are a few variables that you have to factor in. First and foremost, you would like to make sure to choose a reputable as well as reliable store that has received great reviews and rankings from other consumers and marketplace experts. This will ensure you are handling a well-known store that can offer good services and support to the patrons. Many thanks sharing your notions on this weblog.

15. Hello! Do you use Twitter? I’d like to follow you if that would be ok. I’m absolutely enjoying your blog and look forward to new updates.

16. I needed to send you this little note to provide many cheers again together with your beautiful opinions you’ve provided over. It can be open-handed of men and women like that you allow freely just what many people might have made available for an ebook to acquire some dough by themselves, chiefly seeing that you could possibly have done it if you ever decided. Those very good tips also served to be a easy solution to know that people have comparable desire just like mine to understand great offer more associated with this trouble. I’m certain there are several more entertaining moments down the road for people that looked at your website.

17. I do not even appreciate how I completed up the following, but I believed this put up was excellent. I don’t understand who there’s a chance you’re however certainly you will definitely a well-known blogger if you aren’t currently Cheers!

18. a3441684 says: