Best of #todayskicks

Nike Air Diamond Turf “Python” from scoj24

Nike LeBron 8 V2 Low “Solar Red” from igotskillz

Air Jordan 1 Black/Red from unbilliveable

Nike Air Max 2012 from joepearce411

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5

« Previous | Next »

Comments

1. joel oliver says:

It’s pathetic how much I wanna make this list… ha

1. nicekicks says:

?@joel oliver?Nothing wrong with that!

1. Dbrisk says:

@nicekicks how do I make the list ?

1. joel oliver says:

@Dbrisk@nicekicks
          Step one, create instagram or twitter account.
          Step two, post picture of yourself in nice kicks.
          Step three, use the hashtag (anything with a pound ‘#’ symbol before it is called a ‘hashtag’) “#nicekicks” when posting. ?
          Step four, your shit better be on point, good photo, dope shoes, etc, then you gotta get lucky that they pick your photo out of the literally thousands being posted to that hashtag a week.
          ?

2. BarrackOSwagga says:

that person with the low 11s put them jawns on as soon as he walked out the store lol!?

1. joel oliver says:

?@BarrackOSwagga?Go to the photo in instagram, that photo was taken a month ago.?

1. BarrackOSwagga says:

?@joel oliver?don’t really care just thought it was funny…i didn’t wanna cop those..crazy taxis and Aunt Pearls #AtTheSameDamnTime

1. joel oliver says:

?@BarrackOSwagga?Well I’m just saying that person didn’t just walk out of the store this morning and put them on, the photo is from 4 weeks ago…?
          ?
          I didn’t pick them up either, I think 11 lows look terrible. ?

2. BarrackOSwagga says:

?@joel oliver?word I feel you.?

3. Quay_901 says:

Damn didnt make it this week i pull out the deadstock all black foams. Create an instagram acct for this, but will keep rocking heat everyday. Hopefully nxt week.

4. eBagatron says:

I’ma bust out my Air Max 90 iD’s for this week, everybody been going stupid over them. Hopefully they’ll make the cut!

5. dpnfz says:

The black and tans are awesome! Follow me on instagram @dpnfz, also look up the band new fad zoo! Hit me up if you wanna trade/buy/sell anything I’m a 10.5-11.0

6. kicker_ johnson says:

can someone explain to me how u enter your shoes in this…
    ?

1. joel oliver says:

?@kicker_ johnson?Step one, create instagram or twitter account.Step two, post picture of yourself in nice kicks.

2. PeckLorrie254 says:

?@kicker_ johnson?You know very well Internet is too much famous now a days and many of peoples use Internet so you have a good chance for doing make money online and build up your ways and get paid a good amount weekly. If you motivated after that you will get more and more. My one of friend is doing work at internet and last month his account is credited with 8000 USD. Recently he shared his experience with me, Just move ahead for more details? <b>http://earnusdathome.weebly.com/<b&gt;

7. Please watch my?video?of my Nike Zoom Kobe VI iD. If you like the way I customized the shoe, please leave a LIKE/dislike.

?

8. Please watch my?video?of my Nike Zoom Kobe VI iD. If you like the way I customized the shoe, please leave a LIKE/dislike

?

9. balla says:

Helll YEeeeeee NICCAS!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Finally It Happened…..I got rid of all my ISHHHfrom my cre dit report y’all – I was in deep for 5 years. ?Coudn’t buysheeet. ?Just approved for that 25k loan to buy a new CAMAARO!!! IF YOU STRUGGLING WITH THAT CREDIT HISTORY ISHH, GET RID OF ALL DAT TODAY – CALL THESE PEEPS AT ?877-647-1477. ?THEY DO AMAZING WORK AND THEY ARE CHEAP AS FUQQ. GOT RID OF ALL MY SHYYT IN NO TIME. My homeboy was in terribleshape too, and he clean! ?Hit em up-they will help!!!!!!?

10. bluelly says:

?<a href=”http://www.ralphandlaurenstore1573.com”>Polo Ralph</a> and Lauren Pas Cher magasin Bienvenue! Haute qualit? Polo Ralph Lauren, Polo Ralph Lauren et plus, toujours ? la mode. Il ya peu co?teuse Ralph and Lauren,Polo veste, Doudoune ,tee shirt , sacs,Chemises, ?la mode, au chaud. Sur notre site nous vous promettons que des prix incroyables et services ? la client?le super dans tous les mod?les de Polo Ralph and Lauren sont fournis. ?

11. SheMightyFinee_ says:

@http://nikeid.nike.com/s7templates/wallpaper.jsp?title=%5Cql%20%5Csl-1300%20BRYCE%20%0ACOSTOMS%20%0AAUNT%20%0APEARL&wallpaperSize=851%2C315&titleColor_red=0&dsgnSize_v=250&author=%20&title_j=l&language=en&bgId=%2Fv2%2Fbg%2Fonecolor_851x315_white_landscape%2Ejpg&titleFont=FuturaCondExtraBold&authorColor_blue=0&titleFont_size=135&authorColor_green=0&titlePos_y=0%2E06&authorColor_red=0&titleColor_blue=0&dsgnPos_y=0&titleColor_green=0&titlePos_x=0%2E02&metricId=516565004&titleOrigin=nw&viewId=1&dsgnPos_x=50_