Nike Air Foamposite One “Electrolime”

Nike Air Foamposite One "Electrolime"

It looks like the ?Golden State? nickname stuck as long as Penny stuck with the Warriors. Now dubbed ?Electrolime”, the bold Nike Air Foamposite One is seen in detailed shots. The color of conversation dresses the synthetic upper with black suede and mesh detailing the tongue. An icy sole finishes off the latest Foam, set for next March.

Nike Air Foamposite One
“Electrolime”
314996-330
March 2012
$220

Source: Air-Randy

Comments

1. GHETTOBOIALLSTAR says:

CALL THESE THE “URINES”?

1. Mkfzf says:

More like the “Lemonheads” hahaha

2. 220?! are you serious?

ya nike goin up 15% in 2012

1. then guess what its fuck nike then lol. jkjk no just fuck these 220 plus tax is my car note….

3. Timmy912 says:

?or the pissy pods

Talk about Bright! Idk…. kind of like em.. but being a RAVENS fan I HATE squealers colors!

1. Kelso11508 says:

yea….see yall in the playoffs…. Steelers 5-0 when facing the Ravens postseason…yea let’s turn this fucking post into a steelers/ravens post…. #FuckCincy

1. Skyrize513 says:

Fuck you Lame, damn just realized your name is kelso??? ?GAYY

1. GHETTOBOIALLSTAR says:

Im a fucking man and my real name is Raquel…who the FUCK cares about a dudes first name, GTFOH

1. Thisguyo_o says:

lmao thats actually pretty funny, doesnt make u gay but u know damn well that name haunted you for years!

2. soldsole says:

raquel??? i swear thats a girls name. i know 3 raquel all of them latina’s they must have switched you at the hospital

2. DonPerrion says:

banana now and laters

2. Bware113 says:

price went up another 10%? GEEZUS be a bank account!!!

1. Sally Sal says:

That’s because the dollar has continued to lose its value and the feds keep printing more of it. Inflation is inevitable across all sectors/industries.

1. GHETTOBOIALLSTAR says:

Illuminati?

1. Seriously???? You’re a dumbfuck for sure….

3. Sam says:

They’re going overboard with all these foams comin out. I you don’t like one color, there’s a new one droppin next month. Nike won’t stop because there’s always somebody waiting to take out another mortgage to cop.

1. Raymondscarduzio says:

Which foam is dropping next month

2. No its cuz ya’ll keep buying any Fomposites they come out with…. The only Foamposites that dropped recently that a reasonable grown man should own the Eggplants and Pearls, maybe even the Pines.?

1. Wdasd says:

pewters are a solid add too. foreal, madly under-rated.

4. Klawz says:

They type aight…i just might

5. Antwunm says:

I like them but they comin out with too many colors makin Foams too easy to come by they should just stop with the colors they got and wait bout 5-6 years to do another rerelease

6. Kelso11508 says:

HOLY SHIT!!! IDK IF MY EYES GOT WIDER BECAUSE OF THE CW OR THE FACT THEY 5 BONES FROM BEING TOTAL AIR FOAM PRICES …#FuckNike

7. Jthrillz728 says:

they crazy,

8. Calvin says:

these are more like lemon than lime haha but i like.

9. These are FIRE!!! but not for that price Nike!!!

10. JNott says:

Not feelin all yellow shoes. Even if they are foams

1. You know that this isn’t YELLOW, right?

1. newyork says:

THEN WAT THE FUK IS IT DARNELL??

1. What color is a LIME, retard???
          If the color is described as “ELECTROLIME,” it basically means it’s an ELECTRIC GREEN (similar to a Neon Green)!Yellow is yellow, dumb ass.

1. Steve Stiffler says:

The shoe is close enough to yellow to not call someone a dumbass….u ask 20 people what color these foams are and they all will say yellow or neon yellow

2. Because they’re dumb asses!

3. Foreal? says:

darnell please dont tell me you think these fuckin look green

4. There’s a difference between GREEN and YELLOW, just as there’s a difference in a LIME and a LEMON!

This colorway is no different than the “Cactus” color, used on the Foamposite One, AM90 (Safari Pack), Huarache Trainer, Mercurial cleat, etc. “Cactus” is a variation of a GREEN, not a YELLOW. Same thing with these. “Electrolime” is a variation of green, just brighter than the “cactus” (reason it’s “Electro” or “electric”), but very similar.

If you people can’t grasp that concept, I don’t know what will ever help you!
            (I guess the color of this shirt “yellow” as well?)

2. iheartFUSIONS<3 says:

lmao im dying at this comment haha!!!!

2. JNott says:

Yea I know, but after all the colors that have recently dropped I’m just not feeling them. That’s strictly going off how the shoe looks, not even how much Nike is charging for them.

1. I never thought I’d be the one saying it, as much as I love foams, but they’re killing the mystique of the sneaker. Too many releases, too close to each other!

And let’s not even get on the price hike! SMH

1. justin m says:

Shut up Darnell! You never make sense. You think you’re sneaker god.

2. Everyone, say “Hello,” to My Buddy!?

“Where ever I go, he goes!”

3. freddy_perrier says:

Damn ppl deadass do not like u get the hint

4. And how does that factor into my personal life? Correct, it doesn’t. So they can NOT “like me,” until they’re blue in the face and DEAD!?

Makes me no damn difference.?My life most definitely goes on! =)

5. exept when we find you and kill you… maybe its time u switched ur fb settings to private cause its pretty easy to find out where your bitchass is. i stamp u must be compensating for something with all the fucking correcting u do on this site. shoulda been an english teacher liiiiiike shit.

6. Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight. No need in changing anything, I know how my shit is set up, and one of you faggots “finding” me, is the least of my worries!

If you motherfuckers take Nicekicks that seriously, you definitely need help!

That was pretty funny though. *iChuckled*

7. justin m says:

You like having a elementary school G.E.D. Oh wait I forget you can’t figure what G.E.D. means.

8. You must be liking your own comments. Nothing you say makes sense, nor is it even “funny.” But continue as you may!

9. justin m says:

I’m done?arguing?with you.

10. Aasdasd says:

its *chuckled* not *ichuckled*. ?wtf learn to speak english u retard.

11. LUC LONGLEY says:

Yes! Nike keeps coming out with overpriced Foams and will ruin them. $235 with Tax! All the idiots buying these ugly shoes leave more retro Jays for me. I will take the Jordan’s and keep my $50+.

12. Rataface says:

I’m out with these they need to make an all black and release then a player would be all over it. Pass on these overrated kix

13. JW1797 says:

If i wanted foams, I’d just go to a factory store and get the lite’s for $85.

14. There’s no way “Golden State” could’ve been the nickname anyway! I mean OBVIOUSLY… *looks at the shoe*

And WHY, why, why, why are they $220?? My God!

1. Kelso11508 says:

I’ll give Nike the benefit of the doubt since they out “electro” in front if it….bit they do KNOW a lime is GREEN and a lemon is YELLOW right!!!???

1. Same shit I just said. LMAO Color blind niggas! They either need glasses or a better monitor, than the “big block,” TUBE monitors they have! LOL

This color is just a bit lighter/brighter than the “Cactus” colorway. To my knowledge, a cactus is what, green, right? HAHA!

1. MYNAMEISEARL says:

MY MAN GOT THAT CRAYOLA DEGREE

1. More like a common sense degree! Some aren’t born with it, apparently!

2. Steve Stiffler says:

I guess Electrolime has a better ring to it then Electrolemon…

15. era23 says:

Foamposite are horrible period

1. soldsole says:

werd let em know ,king

16. era23 says:

220 whhhhaaattttttt!!!!!

17. serantony says:

Waaaaack!

220 !?!?!?!?!?!?!? smd nike real talk

19. WhyZSole says:

Weak .. Nike has killed foams and made them into a average nigga shoe ..