Marcus & Jeffery Jordan to Launch “Heir-Jordan” Website

What’s it like to be MJ?s kids? We?ve all wondered and we?ve all played it out in our heads. With the launch of Heir Jordan we?ll finally find out. The lifestyle site focused around Marcus and Jeffery Jordan will play host to exclusive and personal content. If this teaser video is any indication we?ll see plenty of sneakers.

Comments

1. PapiSuave' says:

Hmmm….very interesting.?

1. interesting indeed.

1. sirJb says:

Lets face it… Everybody that watched this wish they were in heir place

1. sirJb says:

their.

2. I mean who?wouldn’t?want to have the greatest basketball player as their father. At the same time you?don’t?know how their upbringing could have been. MJ could have been a horrible parent or something. If?that’s?the case, no thank you.?

2. Tony Sneaks says:

uh oh…..

3. 1sttimecommenterlongtimereader says:

*fighting* *urge* .. to post a snarky comment about nepotism..

4. I can only bare to wait.. let me not have another disappointing feeling

5. let’s see where this goes….

6. Rocky says:

They should’ve actually accomplished something in the world of professional sports first, if not they’re just leeching off their father’s name.

1. Bryan says:

If I were them I would have never played basketball. There is no way they could ever live up to their name

1. Gary says:

I know ! Its big shoes to fill for anyone. Even if MJ son was Kobe it would be big shoes for him to fill, but give them props they love bball and didn’t shy away from the challenge especially considering they knew what would come from the media if they continued to play basketball.

2. Alex M-H says:

The youngest one is still in college idiot and still has a chance to go to the NBA.

7. Sirron Jr? says:

Really…not trying to piss on their parade, but at least their father did something worthy of having his own show. What have Marcus & Jeffery done at University of Central Florida?!?!?!? #Justsayin

8. Cph3 says:

lmao, anyone notice how marcus jordan looks like spike lee when he has his headband and goggles on?

1. FLOCKA says:

LMAO YO MY NIGGA WHEN I FIRST SEEN THE POST WITH THAT IMAGE SHOWING I WAS LIKE “GOD DAMN THAT NIGGA LOOK LIKE SPIKE LEE” HAHAHAHA

9. Omar Powell says:

ahhh here it goes! (kel voice)

10. I sense some jealousy going on around here, I wouldn’t say they need to accomplish anything involving Basketball or any other sports to be able to launch a site letting the people know what it’s like to be the sons of the man who changed the game of Basketball single-handed. At the end of the day, these cats are laughing while you go wait in line to buy their dads shoe!

1. HeroAJ says:

thts wat i was thinkin!!hell,F**K basketball,if i was them id do the same thing!!

1. Numbskull says:

Degrees on degrees to take over JB, if I was mark or jeff

11. Soundwave787 says:

A lot of hating going on here! I for one am excited to see what this is all about before I start dropping HATE.

12. Sneakerhead2320 says:

If I was MJ kid, I sure as hell wouldn’t be reppin no Meister watch. You’d figure these fools can afford way more that a $250.00 – $400.00 watch. I mean com ‘on son!?

Meister??? Some of their daddy’s Countdown & DMP packs cost just as much… They need to ask they daddy to hook ‘em up with an Audemars Piguet, Hublot, Franck Mueller or something…?

Man even a whack ass be like everybody else Rolex would be better than acting hard with a Meister on your wrist… SMH…

1. Swaggismycurrency says:

WTF am I reading? God, some of you? people are sick. The fact that you find time to put such thoughts son…shows how brainwashed you are.

If he was to show up with a piguet then you’d just hate even more. Brand and money ain’t everything fool. Get a life.

Free minds master.

1. Sneakerhead2320 says:

No way son, I wouldn’t hate if he had a Audemars that was 35 large on his wrist, I’d be saying… Dammmmnnnnn! (Chris Tucker voice) & given mad props!!!

1. Anthony Okafor says:

Go skydive wit no parachute for that label-whoring?buffoonery?

2. my kicks are so smooth says:

Dude go kill ur self with your dumb ass comment.. you can’t can’t probably afford the watch he’s wearing let alone be blasting him for the watch he selected to wear.. so much hate for no reason. I never understood why people like this idiot think just because you have money you have to spend it on societies top merchants for products that do nothing

3. You’re an idiot, what do they have to prove to YOU by wearing an expensive watch? These kids are privileged homie, spending $50K on bottle service for one weekend of partying in Las Vegas. You just continue to hate, not everyone is into the watches you only know about because you hear Jay-Z mention them in songs you loser.

1. LMFAO_HAHAAHAHAH says:

….

….
        ….
        “”watches you only know about because you hear Jay-Z mention them in songs you loser”"

??WOW THATS THE FUNNIEST ?COMMENT I EVER READ ON HERE

DUDE WHEN I WAS READING HIS COMMENT I SAID THE SAME THING IN MY HEAD LIKE “WHY THIS DUDE ONLY NAMING THE WATCHES JAY Z MENTIONS KINDA LIKE MAYORS HYPEBEAST LAME ASS DOES ALSO
        HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAA

4. Lem says:

That’s ridiculous. ?First off it’s a watch. ?What can any of those other watches do that the one he was wearing can’t? ?Exactly. ?Nothing. ?They are made to tell time. ?Stop allowing what you wear define you. ?

5. sneakerhead 2320 buggin says:

Meister is not a big of company as AP, Frank Mueller, Hublot, Rolex, Patek, Breitling, or any of these other big name brands with a lot of RICH HISTORY. Pun intended hahaha. You have to understand that MJ’s kids are probably getting paid to wear that watch. Kind of like of people get paid to go to clubs or drink a certain beverage. Or maybe they know the owner of Meister and are doing an undercover shout out….who knows. All I know is that there is probably some business behind what he was doing. And if not, well at least he’s not a brat like you…..just because you have a lot of money does not mean you have to be reckless with it. Peace.

13. sn33k3r_fr33k3r says:

Fly Name..like the play on words.

14. sn33k3r_fr33k3r says:

Btw, he looks like Chris Rock’s son more than Jordan’s…

1. HAHAHAHA says:

LOL!

15. Kobewillschooljordan1v1 says:

im assuming they fav js are black cement 3s since they showed them like 5 diff times

16. realjee says:

Why everybody hatin on the two? They both d1 athletes who are in a great situation. If u was a real sneakerhead, you’d find it interesting to see what its like for the two children of a shoe God. Gtfoh.

17. Hmmmmm all i can say is…..Intresting!

18. Moussa Sall13 says:

nike sb hearts on sale ebay..limited edition?buy it now 180$ item #140622244893?

Darell Revis got taller.