Jordan Son Of Mars Black/Red

Jordan Son Of Mars Black/Red

It?s alive. While some may think fusions and hybrids have been deaded, the Jordan Son Of Mars is the latest creation of such kind. Birthed by the Spizike, the Son Of Mars is heavy on Air Jordan references. Elephant print and mudguard come from the Air Jordan 3, midsole and tongue of the Air Jordan 5, pull-tab and ankle pad of the Air Jordan 6, and laser strap of the Air Jordan XX. Each aspect coincides with a commercial campaign that starred Mars Blackmon. Will you be copping? Tell us in the comment section.

Jordan Son Of Mars
Black/Red-White
512245-001
$160

Source: MN

Comments

1. Tykvrbl says:

The laser strap kills it

1. SOMEONE PLESE LIGHT THAT SHIT ON FIRE!

2. Flight89 says:

why couldn’t they get rid of the strap and just laser the sides and toe-box, now that would be sick!

2. BILL$ says:

not really feeling these…60+’s were the BEST hybrids imo maybe some more pics would help but idk

1. MudFoot says:

They should be for kids only check these picks…..sucky color blocking

1. Timmy912 says:

?ok now those r 2 ugly fuckin shoes u got da do the right thing colorway is horrible but y da bordeaux is thr any part made from da 7s the r typical hybrids

2. nudetayne says:

60+s are the ugliest shoe ever made, no question about that

3. Timmy912 says:

best hybrids were dub zeros but yea these r ass y would u mix any shoe wit the 20s n then add da elephant print yes this shoe is pure ass?

3. These are hot but havent you paid homeage to spike lee before :s?

4. Kelso11508 says:

*stephen a voice* JUST STOP IT ALREADY!!! JUST STOP IT!!! THAT’S ENOUGH!!!

5. ……who ever created this, kill yo’self! i’d rather see Team Jordan retro’d than this garbage.

6. Andre_wimberly says:

I got the og spizikes deadstock and unworn so i gotta get the og son of mars and nevereverever wear them! I been doing this since 92 and they make j’s like this for us og’s not you stupid youngsters who dont know shit about jordan or spike lee.

1. Hboy6542 says:

Your cut bro! Us youngsters are the reason JB still exist! We are the feature man we made it what it is dude u need to hang it up! These are garbage!

1. Chad says:

Nikkaaaaaaa?

2. Andre_wimberly says:

I think you meant future not feature dumb ass! You young punks dont know shit! You probably about to go skateboarding in your new vans! You dont knoe nothing bout no jordans hoe!

1. Cclarke112 says:

hey man i wear both j’s and vans

Yo man, the youngins rule the roost these days, at least in the sneaker game. ?And yes, these joints are hideous.

3. Chris Galvin says:

Do you guys realize how fucking stupid you sound arguing over shoes? I understand this is a site for sneakerheads, but come the fuck on. You guys both sound like 8 year olds arguing for no real reason.

Andre – Stop acting like you’re some superior “OG”. You have been buying shoes for a long time – congrats. Now shut up and get off your high horse; no one cares how long you’ve been collecting shoes.

Hboy – Youngsters have not “made JB what it is today”, considering most of you weren’t even alive when JB really starting getting big.

That being said, these are aight. As someone else pointed out, the laser strap KILLS it. If it weren’t for that, I’d be copping these most likely.

1. dt425f says:

^big man wants to a be a problem solver.

2. Drdre says:

And it’s name is revolver.

2. D'thaOriginal says:

I’m 34 and I was buyin’ J’s in ’92 but if JB would make something for me: please retro the VI Maroons.

3. MudFoot says:

I’m an Triple OG and I say Trash Pure Garbage

4. jburke says:

Wear your shoes, dumbass.. Pretty sure that everyone on here “knows shit” about Jordan and Spike Lee.. Quit trying to put yourself on a?pedestal bra..?

7. MikeDestructive says:

fuck no.

8. Gimekiz says:

They look like yeezys

1. KelzFlyWalker says:

I agree Jordan decided to try to make a spinn off of the yeezys.

9. Lakercrazy24 says:

Release date?

10. Phillybul says:

These and the rest of the hybrid and
    Fusions are for youngbuls no real sneakerheads buy these stupid shits that ruin the sneakers that actually go into this mess

1. Andre_wimberly says:

I have hundreds of jordans and im getting these too! I still have my 2002 aj xvii+ crocodile and coppers unworn. If you are not a real jordan fan dont comment on sick shoes like these. Im tired of all these fake jordan fans!

1. JABZ215 says:

yea but 100 team Js, fusions purple 1s and shit you can find in any outlet for 60$ dont count homie!

1. Andre_wimberly says:

I have j’s older than you sucka! I have ogs, retros, lifestyles, doernbechers, and bins. Get on my level hoe!

1. JABZ215 says:

hahaha dude Im WAY PAST your level!!! get a black box wit a NIKE logo then we will talk.. Are you that one bol’ thats always in front of UBIQ changin your kicks 10 times while your in line? LOL?

2. Phillybul says:

Yea thanks for provin my point…ur def and nut ass youngbul that knows nuttin bout sneaks… U just buy em 2 look cool lol, shame u dont even know the difference between heat and a ugly sneaker u fuckn retard cocksucker

1. JABZ215 says:

I doubt that homie, im 31 dont get offended or anything, but by what you say is heat i say i hypebeast leftovers! bet i could crash your 100′s of BS wit 5 pr from my closet.. Maroon 6s! enough said! oh you want more..OG Cardinals? Laneys? INFRAREDS not the GRs like you got! umm Carmines? U ever heard of any of these? Mr Doernbecher? LOL son you clowin yourself

1. Guest says:

Its hype beasts like you that buy every god damn shitty Jordan that they have no problems with raising the prices to $200 in 2012… You’re 31 and buying every Jordan sneaker… grow up… Buy a pair of shoes… just saying.

2. Jabz215 says:

?i assume this is philly bol, sorry but my comment was meant for the tard above you..MY BAD.. but i gots a few pr of “shoes” too

This is seriously making me reconsider my loyalty to the Jordan Brand. Just hideous. The people there have no taste at all whatsoever.

1. Andre_wimberly says:

If you dont have at least 100 pair of jordans stfu!

1. Andre_wimberly says:

You are not loyal to jordan if you own vans, supras, yeezys, or any of that monkey shit!

1. Cclarke112 says:

because a individual is versatile in their sneaker collection means they are not loyal to Jordan??! Get out of here with that fuckery

2. JABZ215 says:

Also i bet 10000 discount stores, footlocker basements and outlet attics still got them 2002 aj xvii+ crocodile and coppers tooo..

1. Andre_wimberly says:

Thanks for proving you know nothing about jordans!

1. JABZ215 says:

really? homie i got the OG white blue 17s..on my feet right now as a matter of fact! I can get them crocs online right now at FC for $250…what the f*ck do you think you got some kind of grail? dude the white lightning low 17s are worth more that your DS crocks of sh*t!

2. Andre_wimberly says:

I have the original dmp with a big gold box. Case closed lame!

3. Ezra224@hotmail.com says:

This is why nice kicks needs to let you post pics cuz i don’t believe you have any of these. I can get on here say I have 1,000,000 pairs and you’d never know. Btw if you have of maroon vis from 92 they are as yellow as your teeth.

4. Jabz215 says:

?I dont recall saying they were DS in pristine shape! actually they are beat up, cracked and yellow as your teeth(thats a given) they are almost 20ys old, but they are there grasshoppa! Dont be mad cause you dont have anything that came out before 05′

5. Ezra224@hotmail.com says:

Pretty sure they aren’t worth the titanium xx3s I stood in line for. Or the og mcfly hyperdunks. Get a clue dbag!

6. Joe Mcfly says:

Pretty sure that none of your guys shoes have shit on my MAG’s

7. Andre_wimberly says:

Are your college blue xviis worth more than my og spizikes pair 478 of 4032? Of course not!

8. Jabz215 says:

depending on wich spizikes. YES?they are VERY CLOSE homie..give it a rest go do
            some sneaker price HW

What does that got to do with what I’m talking about? And why do you have to have at least 100 pairs of Jordans to be loyal? I loved Jordan and his brand, but that don’t mean that I always have to like what they do. In fact, you’re probably the one that’s gonna buy this butt ugly ass shoe. So go troll somewhere else you numbskull.

1. Andre_wimberly says:

Yes i am getting these fuckboy!

2. thecactusman says:

did you actually just say “numbskull”???

no doubt, i fuckin laughed my ass off when i saw that

3. Numbskull says:

Hey! whats the big deal?

12. Tendeep92 says:

i really don’t like when they mix jay’s but i gotta cop these joints

1. Andre_wimberly says:

The only hybrids i like are the spike lee shoes because they have meaning. I got every spizike and im getting every son of mars!

13. JABZ215 says:

“son of mars” and “Fusion”? is really JB talk for “Make somethin’ outta all these scraps we got
    layin’ around”

14. Big Mike says:

Should have been aborted

15. GotSkillz says:

an abomination

16. MBizz says:

Jordan brand has clearly reached that stage where they have ran out of good ideas to make up a good shoe. This is the reason why jordans will fall off in less than 10 years it’s the same old bs every time. The only reason why people be buying jordans now is because they see their favourite celebrity/rapper in them. I’m only Gunna buy the black cements, air yeezys, Concords and the 4′s in January then I’m done with jordans for life and I’m only 19. I feel sorry for those old heads whose have hundreds of jordans and don’t wear them, good luck selling those in the future coz when that model gets re retro’s you will look like a fool. Back in the day people wanted to be like mike on the court so they bought his shoes now that future greats like durant Rose lebron etc are here people
    Will buy their shoes.

1. MudFoot..... says:

Indeed they are running out of Ideas because they don’t have any young kats like yourself making sound decisions for your age group. Clearly there is a disconnect with jordan brand. I been saying this when I use to work for them. They are Living off of Jordan’s Retro’s but when Kobe reaches and passes him then what? These son of mars are going to suck royally

17. ChrispyKiXX says:

I’m mad yall arguing over kicks…jus buy wat u like…dnt like it dnt buy it

1. Cclarke112 says:

Best comment so far. Dudes like 30 yrs old arguing over sneakers. Buy what you like!!!?

2. Someone who isn’t ignorant thank god, I’ll buy these be —-> I <—– Like them not because of all these "sneakerheads" and what they think is cool!

18. bsn. says:

Somebody tell andre to shut up!!!!! You sound like a flexer to me, 100 pairs of Jordans, show us the proof if you’re so “loyal”

1. Andre_wimberly says:

Go to my urbanchat page mj23fiend and stfu!

19. Snowmanz501 says:

Look like some wanna b air yeezy’s

20. TRABRAEUS2782 says:

FUK ALL YALL, DA LAS PAIR OF HOT J’S WAS DA 23′S (BLACK 1′S) HOW DA FUK CAN A NIGGA GET ALL EXCITED BOUT SUM SHITS DAT?CAME OUT ALREADY 2 AND 3 TIMES ALREADY AND ADD ANOTHER 10 TO 25 DOLLARS TO EM, DA 2009 J’S SUKED, 2010 J’S SUCKED AND THE 2011 J’S SUCKED, AND DA PICS OF THE 2012′S IS EVEN WORST.I STOP WEARN JS WEN DEY STAARTED MAKIN FAKES,? (GET YA AIRMAX GAME UP NIGGAS) BUT I AM GON GET DEM BLUE AND WHITE 12′S) LOL

1. Andre_wimberly says:

I buy air max for my bitches! The black xx3 are greatness though.