Nike LeBron 9 iD Template

In addition to Nike officially unveiling the LeBron 9, Nike Basketball revealed that this upcoming model will be the first LeBron signature model to hit NikeiD. Specifically, the Nike LeBron 9 will be available for purchase on NIKEiD.com beginning October 25 in China, Europe, Japan and the United States. However, photos of the grey-based Nike LeBron 9 iD template have already surfaced on the web. We’re sure some of you would purchase the LeBron 9 in this all-grey colorway and rightfully so; yet, NikeiD will have a plethora of colorways available on October 25. Beginning October 11, the LeBron 9 can be previewed on NIKEiD.com with full design options available. The shoe is available for purchase on NIKEiD.com beginning October 25 in China, Europe, Japan and the United States.

RELATED: Nike LeBron 9 Officially Unveiled

Source: Beatmagic

Comments

1. Radical???np says:

This will be my first NikeID, mine are going to be SICK

1. FatBoiFre$h says:

Ditto

2. Sensehns says:

i feel you on that one brother, i have never tried NikeID but im sure im going to create a killer colorway. Muchachooooo!!!…

2. george keil iii would rock these in a heartbeat

cavaliers hardwood classic, cavaliers throwback hardwood classic, and the knicks hardwood classic. cnt wait these joint gon be sick. i hope nikeID gon have alot of colors for the $206 price tag

1. Yeah, let’s just hope Nike iD doesn’t do it’s usual and limit the number of colors or what colors/materials can be placed where.

lets hope they dont limit the amount of orders….

4. I hope there AREN’T any colors available to make a South Beach colorway! But who am I kidding…

You already know that’s gonna be the requisite color selection on ID.

WOW.

6. Hel YEE Niq qass!!!!!!

Finally It Happened…..I got rid of all my ISHHH
    from my cre dit report y’all – I was in deep for 5 years.? Coudn’t buy
    sheeet.? Just approved for that 25k loan to buy a new CAMAARO!!!

IF YOU GOT PROBLEMS WITH THAT CRE DIT REPORT ISHH, GET IT CLEAN y’all.? YOu can get yours too, call these people at? 877-647-1477- they did an amazing job for me and fo a price that can’t be beat nowhere, cheap as fuck. Got Rid of all my Shyyyt..

My homeboy was in terrible
    shape too, and he clean!? Hit em up – they will help!!!!!

1. somebody needs to get these spammers to shut the fuck up!

7. Jtjunior19 says:

Throw some black in those and u gotta winnner.

8. Tyga_style says:

Think I’ll cop my pair from NikeID too. Creative juices are already flowing!

9. Lilrobwestside09 says:

this just made my life so much better

10. Drizzy Drake says:

just me or do you think that by making this shoe an NikeiD it becomes less exclusive? People could make shoes that look similar to the Chinas, obviously theyd lack details but still…

11. imlax23 says:

pretty sweet, i hope we can get rid of the signature tho…….

12. Sucka says:

I feel as if the LeBron line doesn’t need to be on NikeiD. I understand that people want to customize a pair but the LeBron line is the premium?signature line for Nike Basketball. Nike already sells a lot of his shoes without customization. Guess cash does rule everything?

13. Darius Colon says:

This was a good move.I think Nike heard all of the negative feed back from the people about the shoe and decided that if they didn’t like CW’s or the shoe altogether the come out with they can make they’re own.Good move by Nike.

14. that1guy says:

Might make me a pair. Nike iD is usually pretty stingy with color and material selection. On another note, I’d just like to say Nike & LeBron would have made ass loads of money if they put the 7 or the 8 on iD.