Air Jordan 4 White/Cement Grey Release Date

Air Jordan 4 White/Cement Grey Release Date

2011 is still full of great releases, but today we?re looking ahead to 2012. The Air Jordan 4 White/Cement Grey will be making a return for the first time since 1999. While official images or good sample shots still await us, we can confirm that these will release on February 18th, of 2012. Are these a must buy? Multiple pairs, perhaps? Tell us in the comment section.

Air Jordan 4
White/Cement Grey
308497-103
February 18, 2012
$160

Comments

1. Vickmick says:

must buys for anybody period.

1. Bob says:

Fuckin’ A -

2. lacefiend says:

marked on the calender; its gonna b a disapointing valentines day for somebody

3. of course these are must cop. too dope. got history behind this shoe w/ the scene from do the right thing. man i can’t wait!

4. Evan Anderson says:

I hate to trip over the $160 price tag… but damn. ?On the other hand, I love these shoes, so I absolutely have to do it anyway if the quality is acceptable.

1. Properettie says:

you ever trip over a fat dick poking you from behind accidentally?

1. Evan Anderson says:

Really witty, bro!

5. miekko says:

thank you lord thank u jesus. i love my woman with all of my heart, but im coppin these shits first. i will make it up to her ass later…this is a top 5 shoe, and i been talking about these since they first brought em back up, so she will understand lmao *the life of a sneakerhead*

6. Bxsrt8mag says:

yeah these will be a a multi pair buy for me
    ?

7. Politicsisusual says:

how many times have these been retro’d? i fugg with the og’s but these are beautiful also

1. Kelso11508 says:

Ummm read ny dude “make a return FIRST TIME since 1999″ smh ppl just don’t read

1. Politicsisusual says:

still doesnt tell me how many times theyve been retrod my dude…SINCE 99 means they could have been retrod before 99 also…they were in do the right thing which came out in 89..thats 10 years in between….and to the people that liked what this?dick wad?said…?ignorance?is bliss

1. Ol'head says:

99 was the only time they were retroed. Other than that, only the OGs were released. Don’t get rude with people when you don’t know your sh*t either. Anyway, it’s just shoes, chill..

2. Are you serious?

It should be pretty obvious how many times these retroed, in between 1989/1990 and 1999, if they were still making other numbered Jordan sneakers DURING that period (while MJ was with the Bulls).?

They weren’t doing “retro” Jordans until 1999, after MJ’s second retirement. “first time since 1999″ means they haven’t been retroed! Common Sense much?

1. Ctubbs says:

Actually man that is incorrect, they started doing “retro” Jordans in 1994. The First Jordans to retro were the 3′s, then the 1′s then the 2′s. They stopped when MJ came back from baseball, then they started again in 1999.

2. Yeah, you’re right! I stand corrected. I totally keep forgetting about the III’s, but I didn’t realize they had the “retro” branding. But still dude should know stuff like this!

3. Steruno26 says:

Two up has no clue what hes talking about… they were retroing since the early to mid 90′s

4. Steruno26 says:

i meant one up the are you serious reply

5. Joshuacole25 says:

They first retroed J’s in 1996

6. Joshuacole25 says:

typo meant 94

3. Cph3 says:

you need to brush up on your sneaker history bro youre SLUFFFIN big time

8. Dream D. says:

Sh#t just got REEEAAALLLLLLLLLL!!!

9. I’m buying these with no hesitation.

10. billbixby219 says:

Will they have Nike or jumpman logo on the back? This photo shows Nike.

1. Clearly at beginning of article they said “While official images or good sample shots still await us” = Not Pictured they used another picture. Our schools have failed someone else.?

1. If I posted your comment, I would’ve gotten 39845783 hate comments, already! LOL

2. billbixby219 says:

Eat my dick, I asked a question. And referred to a photo. Lots of Jordan fans are hoping the swoosh logo comes back and I wanted to see if anyone had any feedback. Go get yourself a big ten degree then come get at me.

1. Nasty_nas says:

You want him to eat your dick?

2. Swag N' says:

They are most likely going to have a jumpman

1. I would say 99% to have a Jumpman on the back. Just think when was the last retro to have a swoosh???

1. JABZ215 says:

Last one was the 2001 Concord 11..last AJ w a swoosh….. (on the insole) them were the days!..

2. jeezy says:

actually it was the 2′s in the og whit black red they said nike on the back…

11. Chargers012 says:

Keep em coming Nike and JB as long as they OG I’m willing to spend

12. LUC LONGLEY says:

If these come out with similar quality to the OG’s, they are a must cop 2 pair. If the cement looks suspect like the previous pictures, I might cop 1 pair or pass.

13. Chargers012 says:

Are this a must buy? It shouldn’t even be a question every retro Jordan release is a must cope unless they change the look of em

14. Chargers012 says:

I dnt trip over shoe prices cuz we r u in a hard economy so everything is expensive everybody want to make profits. My spending limit of shoes is $260 anything behind that it’s a no cop for show

15. steelorillo says:

Love the shoes I bet the quality sucks just like the rest of the retros. I bet they feel like rocks on da feet. Stick to ogs if anything kids. I have posted all my resent purchases on craigslist, as you should. Rip ajb.

16. Calender marked. Gonna try to cop earlier though…

17. BTW NiceKicks is somewhat late on the “good sample shots” remark. It’s not more than one shot, but better than the 1st originally posted “sample” shot…

1. Not The Same Kick says:

I honestly dont like the strip of grey they added at the midsole…why did they have to change anything at all? smh still a must cop

1. Yeah, I agree. They also changed the tone of the grey too, with less speckles on the soles!

18. Young Chico says:

4 days after my birthday…….SWAG!

19. Seattle93 says:

I’m gonna Do The Right Thing and buy several pairs! Lol no pun intended

1. Izm One says:

That is what a pun is. ?You 100% intended it.

1. Blah_blah_bl says:

do the right thing and keep fillin’ up Jordan’s account. 160+ for these? and you want several? read it costs 6 bucks total for materials and labor for a pair. He’s gettin’ his and the rest of you are gettin’ jammed…

20. Sam says:

ehhhh i’ll wait for the military blues