Nike Air Trainer SC II White/Indigo Navy-Wolf Grey-Infrared

As seen yesterday, the iconic Nike Air Trainer SC II has made a return to retailers after a 21-year hiatus (see the White/Cement Grey-Citron colorway). We are sure to see new colorways of this classic later this year; however, another original colorway has made its way to the Nice Kicks shop. It features a primarily White perforated leather with multiple Indigo Navy hints, specifically on the Swoosh, midfoot strap, midsole and inner lining. Yet, the most intriguing elements are colored in Infrared (tongue, upper laceholders, outsole). As stated earlier, the Nike Air Trainer SC II White/Indigo Navy-Wolf Grey-Infrared is now available at the Nice Kicks shop for $110.

Nike Air Trainer SC II
White/Indigo Navy-Wolf Grey-Infrared
456610-140
$110

Nice Kicks
2815 Guadalupe
Austin, TX 78705
512.320.8100
[MAP]
@NiceKicksShop
Shop.NiceKicks.com

RELATED:
Throwback Thursday: Nike Air Trainer SC II

Nike Air Trainer SC II White/Indigo Navy-Wolf Grey-Infrared

Comments

1. jerspo says:

Where’s the link? I don’t see them in there……

thanks

2. word is bond says:

It’s a quickstrike – you have to call

3. Nick Reese says:

Gottem pre ordered for retail Mutha fuckka

I just pa?d $20.87 for an ?Pad 2.64GB and my boyfriend loves his Panason?c Lum?x GF 1 C?mera that we got for $38.79 there arriving tomorrow by UP S.I will never pay such expensive retail pr?ces in stores again. Especially when I also sold a 40 inch LCD T V to my boss for $657 which only cost me $62.81 to buy.
      Here is the website we use to get it all from :
      BidsBit.com

2. mel soldo says:

Helll YEeeeeee NICCAS!!!!!!!!!!!

Finally It Happened…..I got rid of all my ISHHH
    from my credit report y’all – I was in deep for 5 years.? Coudn’t buy
    sheeet.? Just approved for that 25k loan to buy a new CAMAARO!!!

IF YOU GOT PROBLEMS WITH THAT credit SHYYYYT, GET IT CLEAN y’all quick.? YOu
    can get yours too, call these people at 877-647-1477. All it took is
    three months and $44 and all my Ish was gone.

My homeboy was in terrible
    shape too, and he clean!? Hit em up!!!!!

3. lacefiend says:

arrggg i need those

These are really fresh, the execution is on point. I wish Nike can bring it like this for every single one of the shoes they retro.

5. doogie says:

Nice Kicks dropping pre-release date. ?Nice.

not all QS releases have a hard street date. Pretty much the only time you’ll see Nike be sticklers about it is for a marquee release like a Lebron shoe, or a Jordan Retro, everything else gets sold as it comes in.

7. I can’t being to express how sick these shits are. I love them.

8. nell wenk says:

Helll YEeeeeee NICCAS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Finally It Happened…..I got rid of all my ISHHH
    from my credit report y’all – I was in deep for 5 years.? Coudn’t buy
    sheeet.? Just approved for that 25k loan to buy a new CAMAARO!!!

IF YOU GOT PROBLEMS WITH THAT credit SHYYYYT, GET IT CLEAN y’all quick.? YOu
    can get yours too, call these people at 877-647-1477. All it took is
    three months and $44 and all my Ish was gone.

My homeboy was in terrible
    shape too, and he clean!? Hit em up!!!!!
    ?

1. Nick Reese says:

thank you for telling us your touching credit story and about the car you want on this sneaker forum… dumb ass

i also probably know why you were in a ton of debt… cuz you take 25000 dollar loans

1. You actually have to be in good standing with banks and your credit report has to be top notch, to get a 25k loan, smart ass!

Not to say this shit above is true, but yeah. You are incorrect!

9. Nick Reese says:

10. No matter the CW, this sneaker is ILL!

11. Soundwave787 says:

Damn these are sick!! Im a sucker for Infared….

12. Blah says:

Is there a chance these will release in canada ?

13. knowthedeal says:

the inside of the shoe should have been red also like those citron joints…wuda stood out more…but clean anyway

14. Inspire90 says:

Looks like I’ma have to dip through Austin tomorrow now for sure…

15. king h says:

are these coming to footlocker/eastbay? or are they QS only?

16. Paul Schiano says:

Anyone know what other shops are getting these?

17. Solyons1 says:

These were supposedly released today, but I can’t find them in any store. Anybody know where I can cop?