Nike Dunk High White/Metallic Gold

Nike Dunk High GS White/Metallic Gold

The Nike Dunk High model has seen a slew of interesting colorways as of late. Today, another striking colorway has emerged, sporting an all-white textured leather upper. This fresh look is set off with a metallic gold Swoosh as well as a gum rubber outsole. Other details include a gold heel tab and woven Nike branding on the tongue. This pair is now available at JD Sports.

Nike Dunk High
White/Metallic Gold
Summer 2011

Nike Dunk High GS White/Metallic Gold

Nike Dunk High GS White/Metallic Gold

Nike Dunk High GS White/Metallic Gold

Nike Dunk High GS White/Metallic Gold

Nike Dunk High GS White/Metallic Gold

Nike Dunk High GS White/Metallic Gold

Nike Dunk High GS White/Metallic Gold

Nike Dunk High GS White/Metallic Gold

Source: JD Sports

Comments

I just pa?d $21.87 for an ?Pad 2-64GB and my boyfriend loves his Panason?c Lum?x GF 1 Camera that we got for $38.76 there arriving tomorrow by UPS.I will never pay such expensive retail prices in stores again. Especially when I also sold a 40 inch LED TV to my boss for $657 which only cost me $62.81 to buy.
    Here is the website we use to get it all from, http://BidsFirst.com

2. Cs13334 says:

I love nice kicks but these kicks are a lil dirty lol

1. Kyle Goodman says:

I pa?d $21.87 for an iPad 2 32-GB and my girlfriend loves her Pansonic Lumix GF 1 Camera that we got for $ 38.76 there arriving tomorrow by UPS. I will never pay such expensive retail prices in stores again. Especially when I also sold a 40 inch LED TV to my boss for $ 657 which only cost me $ 62.81 . Here is the site we use to get it al from, http://to.ly/aWNA

3. I just pa?d $22.85 for an ?Pad 2-64GB and my girlfriend loves her Panasonic Lumix GF 1 Camera that we got for $38.78 there arriving tomorrow by UPS. I will never pay such expensive retail prices in stores again. Especially when I also sold a 40 inch LED TV to my boss for $625 which only cost me $62.81 to buy. Here is the website we use to get it all from, CentHub.c?m

Dang, yall forgot to wipe these off after yall tried them on? But no sweat,?the shoes are still clean though. I like the gold swoosh and the gum sole.

5. Alex Rivera says:

if yu rock em wit sum levi’s nd the right shirt it won’t look bad

6. Cmonsense says:

they reversed the eric koston sb. smh terrible

7. I just pa?d $22.85 for an ?Pad 2-64GB and my girlfriend loves her Panasonic Lumix GF 1 Camera that we got for $38.78 there arriving tomorrow by UPS. I will never pay such expensive retail prices in stores again. Especially when I also sold a 40 inch LED TV to my boss for $625 which only cost me $62.81 to buy. Here is the website we use to get it all from, CentHub.c?m

8. megen collet says:

Helll YEeeeeee NICCAS!!!!!!!!!!!

Finally It Happened…..I got rid of all my ISHHH
    from my credit report y’all – I was in deep for 5 years.? Coudn’t buy
    sheeet.? Just approved for that 25k loan to buy a new CAMAARO!!!

IF YOU GOT PROBLEMS WITH THAT credit SHYYYYT, GET IT CLEAN y’all quick.? YOu
    can get yours too, call these people at 877-647-1477. All it took is
    three months and $44 and all my Ish was gone.

My homeboy was in terrible
    shape too, and he clean!? Hit em up!!!!!

9. $upah$particu$hakur says:

DAMM DAMM DAMM; y culdnt em” b blk, shet gunna get nasty in a day smh… ima jus put em” on mi shelf and look at em” shet aint eva gunna hit tha ground