Michael Jordan’s 11 Best Games in the “Concord” Air Jordan 11 (72-10 Season)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12

Michael Jordan

The “Concord” Air Jordan 11 is undoubtedly the most anticipated sneaker left in 2011 (well, the Nike Air Yeezy 2 can rival this). This week, we received our first images of this iconic retro, and as we expected, the feedback was 100% positive. Why is this a special sneaker you ask? Of course, the black patent leather finish is a head-turning attribute, and the blue tinted outsole is a nice complimentary attribute. However, Michael Jordan totally dominated competition while wearing these during the 1995-96 NBA season. During that year, His Airness averaged 30.4 points, 6.6 rebounds and 4.3 assists while the Bulls to a 72-10 regular season and a NBA Championship against the Seattle Supersonics. It may be the closest thing to a perfect season we have seen to date.

Do you remember MJ at his best? Check out our Michael Jordan’s 11 Best Games in the “Concord” Air Jordan 11 (72-10 Season) feature.

RELATED: Air Jordan 11 ?Concord? New Images (2011 Retro) | “Concord” Air Jordan 11 Packaging

aj11postchar

Date: 11/03/1995
Victim: Charlotte Hornets
Stats: 42 points / 7 rebounds / 6 assists

Air Jordan 11 "Concord"

Air Jordan 11 "Concord"

Fueled by the 1995 Eastern Conference Semi-finals loss against the Orlando Magic, Michael Jordan and the Bulls were clearly on a mission from the start of the 1995-96 season. MJ torched the Hornets for 42 points in the first game of the season off of 16-29 shooting.

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12

Next »

Comments

1. Rataface says:

Kobe bryant is the G.O.A.T

1. Sirjb says:

Agreed.

1. Timmy912 says:

look at pic on number 11 that is jordan dunkin but also smackin penny hardaway with his gat

1. Me12 says:

that is Tim Hardaway you Dumbshit!

1. Timmy912 says:

ok my fault i dont kno da guys name that has jordan sack sittin on his face dont really keep track with the gay players

2. Gary says:

Wow ! Wrong Hardaway fool. Its Tim “Crossover” Hardaway.?

1. Timmy912 says:

same thing whats da difference thr both shitty

2. Usedbrain4sale says:

Crazy out your head

3. Crisco_4203 says:

If you dnt know shit abt Tim Hardaway and Penny, you prolly got the ?shoe game…

4. ThePrufessa says:

both hardaways are shitty huh? are you aware that penny hardaway is jordan’s favorite player? well at least he was his favorite player back in the day. and tim hardaway is the creator of the killer crossover. if it wasn’t for him it’ll be no iverson you moron.?

3. broncosfan1152 says:

I didn’t know that penny hardaway played for the heat…

I just paid $22.87 for an iPad2-64GB and my girlfriend loves her Panasonic Lumix GF 1 Camera that we got for $38.76 there arriving tomorrow by UPS. I will never pay such expensive retail prices in stores again. Especially when I also sold a 40 inch LED TV to my boss for $675 which only cost me $62.81 to buy. Here is the website we use to get it all from, http://to.ly/aRsU

2. Stevo1625 says:

your drunk if you think kobe is better than jordan.

3. Cocaine isn’t good for the brain buddy!

2. Hell Yeeeeeee? NICCAS!

I got rid of all my ISHH from my credit
    report y’all – I was in da Gutter for 5 years+.? Coudn’t get approved
    for ISHH.? Finally got approved for that 24k loan to buy a new
    CAMAROOOOOOOOOO!!!

IF YOU GOT PROBLEMS WITH THAT credit report
    SHEEET, GET IT CLEAN y’all.? Stop strugglin’, call these people at
    877-647-1477. All it took is three months and $44 and all my Ish was
    gone.

My homeboy was even worse, and they got him clean too – he gettin’ a condo now!

Hit em up!

3. Ervin Johnson 2014 says:

Hopefully everybody shuts up about the OG Concords now that they can see the icy bottoms

1. Dude, they still weren’t icy! Have you not learned anything about lighting? LOL

1. Remember I was saying that too darnell…I don’t remember the ogs with the blue sole.

2. Those look “icy” to you?

1. cheesybooter says:

cant see the blue sole yourself huh?

1. Look at the toes. SMH?
          If the sole was “clear” it wouldn’t show that tint!

2. Timmy912 says:

u can notice the orlando 10s in the bottom right corner

4. McLuvin says:

They need to stop the hype now, and resume this shit in November yo !
    ITS BARELY JULY !!

1. Today is July 29th… I’m sure it’s well past “BARELY JULY !!”

5. freeballer says:

You know you really didn’t have to put the same picture of them for every page.

Man, Kobe couldn’t be better than MJ on OPPOSITE day

7. Jaesun Kim says:

uhh are people really arguing about the color of the sole….there is a clear difference. The OG sole did have a tint to it but not like that. I will Pass on these and put the money aside for some 00 joints.

8. So many memories when I see MJ.

9. 5:14 that layup was kwazy!!!!!!!!!!!!!

10. Jmmuraira says:

THEY OG FOR A REASON THIS A NEW ERA STOP CRYING ABOUT THE BOTTOM OF ?THE SOLE AND JUST BUY THEM DAMN?

1. ThePrufessa says:

right what the fuck is the point? every retro is different from the OG. EVERY single last one of them. these idiots keep on talking about the shit like it makes a difference on if they’ll cop them or not.?

11. Haole808 says:

What an unreal season. ?It will never be matched on an individual level with what he did that year leadership wise. ?

12. sirJB says:

Kobe is the closest to Mj. Lets just say that.

1. ThePrufessa says:

that can be debatable. i would probably put wade a little ahead of kobe in that regard. and i’m not the only one.?

i don’t have a problem with people saying they like kobe better than jordan. but to say that kobe is better than jordan is a ridiculous thing to say. this dude just dropped 45 on the bucks without taking single 3 pointer. and every shot they showed of his was a fadeaway with the exception of a couple of layups.?

Uhhh no.

13. Liver Lover says:

look at mj boxing out KG….

14. Homeslice says:

Dj Mbenga >? Michael Jordan

15. heart_nd_sole_10 says:

follow?@Yair_c10:twitter?

16. Usedbrain4sale says:

Please people stop bitchin about the soles on em!Do me a favor and PLEASE pass on em.I’m pretty sure after they drop more then half you that are crying about the soles are the ones who are going to be paying double to triple to get em from a reseller cause you were to stupid to pick em up when they released. #rant

17. Helll YEeeeeee NICCAS!!!!!!!!

Finally It Happened…..I got rid of all my ISHHH
    from my credit report y’all – I was in deep for 5 years.? Coudn’t buy
    sheeet.? Just approved for that 25k loan to buy a new CAMAARO!!!

IF YOU GOT PROBLEMS WITH THAT credit SHYYYYT, GET IT CLEAN y’all quick.? YOu
    can get yours too, call these people at 877-647-1477. All it took is
    three months and $44 and all my Ish was gone.

My homeboy was in terrible
    shape too, and he clean!

Hit em up!!!!!!

18. Crisco_4203 says:

Really I give a damn less about da bottom of dem joints…Aint had no Concords since early 2k…1 to rock and 1 to stock please

19. Djsosojef says:

I rememeber being at that grizzlies game……up in the restaurant at GM Place.

gotta do what you gotta do to see the G.O.A.T

20. Cherie Rojas says:

I just paid $22.87 for an iPad2-64GB and my girlfriend loves her Panasonic Lumix GF 1 Camera that we got for $38.76 there arriving tomorrow by UPS. I will never pay such expensive retail prices in stores again. Especially when I also sold a 40 inch LED TV to my boss for $675 which only cost me $62.81 to buy. Here is the website we use to get it all from, CentHub.com