Air Jordan 6 “Cement” Custom

Air Jordan 6 "Cement" Custom

Eyes on February, feet in customs. The Air Jordan 6 ?Cement? custom pays homage to the Air Jordan 4 of the same theme. Another strong project from Mizzee features a white leather upper with grey speckled print on the tongue, midsole, and heel tab. Black and red accents complete the theme on this sound custom.

Air Jordan 6
“Cement” Custom

Air Jordan 6 "Cement" Custom

Comments

1. Jason Payne says:

these shits are IGNORANT … i dig em.

1. damn this is a dope color way…take notes jb….laker color way ….really?

2. Joe Morris says:

I like all of this but the black outsole.

3. Episode626 says:

Nice. But, why is everyone on the custom game tho?

1. donPerrion says:

why not?

2. doubleo says:

no disrespect. foreals. ?it’s just a guess and honest opinion…

not everyone… cuz you and me aren’t… so it’s not everyone, BUT we seeing customs lately… because…. I THINK

heads?who love jordans want to be set apart from all the kids that go to the mall with their moms on a saturday morning and buying the same shoes that JB enthusiasts have been waiting, camping, and saving OG in the box for over the past 20 years. ?how uneducated kids who furiously type at?each other?online, calling?each other?hypebeasts, can easily muster up 2 months worth of allowance and buy the same shoes and think they’re on the same level as another shoe?enthusiast?just because they’re rocking the same shoe. ?

that’s twisted. ?and that’s life.

that’s just a guess though. ?seriously, no disrespect.

1. Evan says:

truth

2. guest says:

JB should hold some sort of “custom design” contest for retros specifically and allow the winner to have their custom’s in a nationwide LIMITED release..

a custom design contest would be wayyyy better than that wack jordan shoe design contest they had a couple years ago

3. Brian Bozzo says:

I’m just saying that it’s not my fault when I was born, but I feel as one of those “uneducated kids” that we get no respect. ?I know it has nostalgia for some of you older sneaker heads, but I buy a shoe if I like the color and design and I feel like you guys also do. ?Look at the 14′s, lots of people on this website who criticize us kids are saying that they will pass on them because they think that they are ugly. ?I think that there are a lot of hypocrite sneaker heads who are feeling almost selfish because they don’t want to share something with the next generation who admires it. ?I mean, if you have money and like the shoe that is releasing, then why not buy it? ?I’m saying that you guys get the shoes because they are good looking and we get the shoes because they are good looking, so why criticize if I spent my money on it?

1. New Skool says:

Yes you added a valid factor. Its true that they are hypocritical?because?when they see an artist wearing something like vans, supra, or teddy bear?Adidas?they immeidiatly jump on him and?criticize?his style but when us youngings try to wear the J’s then we’re uneducated. Im 18 and I’ve been wearin JB since i was 3. team J’s and OGs. Im ?educated about the his of the J’s and i buy fully based on if they look good, not on hype. I wear what I like.?

2. New Skool says:

3. New Skool says:

Yo Brian, I don’t know how old you are but as an older sneakerhead I feel you hit the nail right on the head. ?If a shoe is hot, it’s hot. ?I don’t care how old you are and I actually I commend the younger generation for learning about something that was before their time. ?But let’s talk about a hot shoe we all know of as a recent release … ?Take the South Beach for example, you know that shoe is gonna retro 4 more times in the next 30 years and it will still sell out each time just like the Foam One Royal Pennys have in the past. ?So as a fellow sneaker enthusiast, I don’t mind so much if the younger folk get on a shoe like I still do. ?What I DO mind is the effin resellers that have cropped up everywhere which screwed up the sneaker game making it 10x more difficult AND 3x more expensive for a REAL sneakerhead to get that same shoe . ?Take the RF Ultramarines. ?People bought those shits and put them right up on Ebay. ?If you like a shoe, like a shoe … but don’t go braggin on the internet like a irreverent child about how you bought umpteen pairs of this and that only for the purpose of flippin’ in the end. ?Now THAT’S what I can’t stand!

5. eN whY Kay says:

There are educated kids who do it for the love and there are uneducated hypebeasts who spend their parents money. At the end of the day it’s a sneaker and regardless of the hype shoes will be sold to different people. I definitely don’t mind if I see hypebeasts wearing nice sneakers but i get a little frustrated when they act like it makes them special.?

4. Jason says:

Which is why I continue to say; If NIKE AIR not on the back, JB will not get my hard earned bread! F that!

1. lace fiend says:

kind of a harsh statement to say huh? considering most OG releases arnt fit 2 wear and JB has tried its hardest just to be its own brand, having a nike air on any retro release would be no mor than a dream

5. New Skool says:

TRUTH!! Preaching to the?choir?my man

6. Kpmckeeverjr says:

That’s real as it gets. But the customs are nice but there is nothing like jordans with th Nike on the back and fakes messed that up

7. NOODLES says:

FUCK YEAHHHH THATS HOW I FEEL WOW DAMN U COOL AS FUCK?

3. Dcypoe81 says:

cuz they know all the sneakerblogs will post them, regardless of how dumb, or how poorly executed they are….

4. everyone is not on the customs…they been around for a min! They are just starting to get noticed now!

4. Grgscarpa says:

CracK!!!!!!!!

5. doubleo says:

these are dope…

BUT considering this is nice kicks. ?i bet 90% of people will say these are wack. OG’s are the best. ?10% will ask when will these drop. ?and 50% of the replies will be haters dissing on?each other?about being hype beasts…?

anyways, these are pre dope. i just copped some jordan VI infareds the other week, so these are pretty?relevant?to me as of right now.

1. donPerrion says:

lmao

2. Nick Ardagna says:

you left out the percentage of people that will point out how?embarrassing?your math is.

1. flyguy23 says:

actually he got it right if u read it correctly 90 + 10 = 100 and he said 50 percent of the REPLIES would be arguing…just sayin

2. doubleo says:

1%… you. stop hatin, son.

3. Nick Ardagna says:

4. Nick Ardagna says:

5. Kpmckeeverjr says:

Yea they are tight but if I have a pair of og iv on and someone has these I think I would win. But if you didn’t see Jordan live you would never understand how wrong this is. But they are tight but I would only grab them if jb made em

6. Stiffy says:

Wtf is this??? These shoes look so fake they need to stop trying to fck all these retros up !!

1. Samuel says:

classic example of a hater. these dont look fake at all, they go pretty hard.

2. Stiffy says:

F#?k you NIXXER IF THIS WAS MEANT TO BE JORDAN WOULDVE MADE THE DAM COLORWAY SO EAT A DIRTY DICK PUSSY

7. Davydjordan says:

How do you get custom J’s?

U make them or tell some one to. Duh

8. dmac says:

thses are fresh

9. Guest says:

These joints Look Vicious Butttttttttttttt?they not real these are made up, fake, If JB made these They would be a Hit. I would never wear any customs fuck that lmao. JB MAKE THESE LMAO ??

10. Djatomix_123 says:

1% give random bs comments

11. Aniyasdaddy83 says:

I wouldn’t wear these, they look fraudalent I can’t stand seeing people rocking fake kicks

1. Illmatic says:

They are custom, not fake. He used the white/ varsity 6 to make them

2. Illmatic says:

They are custom, not fake. He used the white/ varsity 6 to make them

3. Illmatic says:

They are custom, not fake. He used the white/ varsity 6 to make them

12. Sdgalldayntomorrow says:

Skeet skeet skeet skeet……

13. Zareh says:

The execution on these is on point

14. Marcelparks38 says:

uaf

15. daniel says:

Custom Shoes are not fake, they buy the original shoe and pay someone to use that silohouette and create a custom color way or design based off some theme

16. Soundwave787 says:

I like these a lot! Excellent job on the black speckles, looks nice. people need to stop hating on these customs, if you dont like it, keep your mouth shut or say this isnt your style but you still have to maintain a certain level of respect for the shoe in general and someones artistic ability.

17. Fire!?Only could be better with?the icy outsole!

18. lil b says:

i like them…
    but i hope you didn’t ruin motor sports for this

1. Illmatic says:

Doubt it…

19. Jason says:

LOL! “Where’s the Flight label”?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

20. Usedbrain4sale says:

I would like to see more black but besides that its still a great job