Air Jordan 2.0 White/Black-Varsity Red Release Date

Air Jordan 2.0 White/Black-Varsity Red Release Date

Previously known as the Air Jordan 2 Max, the Air Jordan 2.0 is being officially unveiled today and has been assigned a release date. Sporting the OG Air Jordan 2 colorway we know and love, this modern version sits on a full-length Max Air chassis, bringing it into the modern era. 1986 was a long time ago, but the 2.0 manages to retain its classic charm while still providing a new age performance experience. Look for $160 sneaker to land in stores on June 4th.

Air Jordan 2.0
White/Black-Varsity Red
455616-100
June 4, 2011
$160

Air Jordan 2.0 White/Black-Varsity Red Release Date

Air Jordan 2.0 White/Black-Varsity Red Release Date

Air Jordan 2.0 White/Black-Varsity Red Release Date

Air Jordan 2.0 White/Black-Varsity Red Release Date

Comments

1. June 4th COPPED!

2. GetOphMuhBawlz says:

Pass

3. Winse says:

Straight garbage. JB u just destroyed a classic shoe legacy
    Plz less fusion crap & more retros

1. DamSonWhereYouFindThis says:

aint nothing fusion about it, its just a full length max air bag, and this design beats the old one any day… talkin bout retros and hatin on your so called “fusions” like you know wusup the sneaker game… smh!!!

2. Kill that noise! JB didn’t “destroy” a-damn-thing. If anything, they made one of their “classics” (which are also a lot of people’s least favorite #) more modern, technology wise and appealing to those, who wanted more from the sneaker performance and comfort wise.

For those that love the AJII, such as myself and the ones who love the full length Max air unit and the comfort (me again), these are definitely a plus.

3. Dblsnare says:

Wow nothing about these shoes is mixed with another. It’s an upgraded Jordan 2. Stop ragging on everything new with the same lame ass “fusion” diss.

4. Jphillips_89 says:

$160 are they stupid. Definite pass

1. The AJII alone, would release now for $135, EASILY. The full length Max Air unit takes the price up, rightfully so… you niggas tripping on a $25 price hike, for a feature that is worth more? GTFO!

If you were paying attention- almost anything with full length max air has a $160 price tag! (Lebron 8, Air max 2011, etc)

5. Jamen Allen says:

your disgracing the release of the true blues by doing this…smh

Agreed!

2. CJ says:

umm…youre disgracing your family because of your homosexuality

6. YoMomaOnDeez says:

I like these a lot! Finally the 2 got the makeover it deserves.

I like these, but not enough to pay retail. Need to keep an eye on the outlets for when these eventually pop up.

8. I’ve definitely been a fan of these from day one, just can’t figure out why they’d drop on the same date as the True Blue III’s though. I guess for the ones who want to cop the III’s and don’t get the opportunity, these are a back up plan (?)…

III’s are priority #1 in June and then the VII’s. I’ll probably get these after the both of those.

9. juan says:

eww fu## how can u say copp these. eww they so damn ugly i wouldnt get these if they was $9.99

1. DenRock says:

Your full of SHIT. If these dropped for 9.99 your ass would be buying it so GTFO.

2. Rubincius says:

dont lie ud be the first in line fo them

1. LouDiamonds says:

Hahaha shit I would buy 16 pairsof these bad mutha fuckas

10. Rubincius says:

finalli someone who loves shoes like me. people stay talkin shit about a shoe when they probably aint ever going to where them. be a sneaker head i aint no sneaker head i just love whereing shoes.

1. Bennertheskater says:

i feel you but i like the classics and this kinda messes it up for me. But im not gonna be like the other guy and say I wouldn’t cop these for 9.99, i want every ok looking jordans haha

11. JREED2010HC says:

NOW I KNOW THE BUBBLE IN THE SHOES OF AIR MAX PRODUCTS COST $25 BUCKS….

12. Jbdabest87 says:

this mofos are straight robbin ppl yo. $160…. these should be 120 MAX.

1. Stupidity. Find me ANY full length Max Air sneaker for under $150, then your point will be valid. Other than that, you’re just a cheap ass who doesn’t know what they’re talking about.

1. Jbdabest87 says:

so your saying that the 360 is almost worth a pair of 11s for 175? 15 bucks price difference? as an all around shoe to. i have 11s and trust i wouldnt pay 160 for some ugly ass 360s. dumbass

13. airphunk says:

These are wet.
    The Full-length Air Max looks snug under the mid-sole and upper.
    The II’s were never iconic to me, like the III’s and IV’s but I think the Air Max looks better on this then it would on either the 3 or 4.
    I like these, but not @ $160.
    Maybe when/if the breds come out…???…

1. How can you disagree with the fact they’re $160, but then consider a purchase, based on a color change?? Which one is it?

1. airphunk says:

I never ball in white kix, and if I copped these, I would probably want to rock them on the court. So, if they were black, there is more of a chance that I might get ‘em. Either way, $160 is too much. And when I say too much, I mean too much for me to pay for kicks, and tear them up.
        Can’t let these get in the way of the TruBlu

1. That part I can somewhat understand.

2. That part I can somewhat understand.

14. Grind_denim says:

Is it me or do these look bootleg? I never really liked the 2′s.The air unit just looks wierd on these….REAL TALK!

15. Eddie Cox says:

objectively its not a bad shoe. With that being said, this release just has me like “Why?”……… believe it or not in STL there are fakes of this type of concept getting out there already. I’ve already seen Cool Grey 11′s with the air bag. And i’ve seen white/ black/ red nines with the air bag. Let JB officially do these retros and see if the response is the same.

1. Fakes are sad. I’ve seen mash ups like, the LeBron 7 upper with an Air Jordan XIII sole and I’m like WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON??!?! Ultimately, quality, colorway will sell, in the end… true collectors and sneaker lovers can decipher the two.

I think this sneaker will be received quite well. Hopefully they do a performance test on these.

2. Fakes are sad. I’ve seen mash ups like, the LeBron 7 upper with an Air Jordan XIII sole and I’m like WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON??!?! Ultimately, quality, colorway will sell, in the end… true collectors and sneaker lovers can decipher the two.

3. Fakes are sad. I’ve seen mash ups like, the LeBron 7 upper with an Air Jordan XIII sole and I’m like WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON??!?! Ultimately, quality, colorway will sell, in the end… true collectors and sneaker lovers can decipher the two.

16. airphunk says:

The 2s look bootleg in general

17. Drizzy says:

jawnts look fugazi B

18. Ambrose58ely says:

i was never a big fan of the 2′s but this is a welcome upgrade without playing with the silhouette, when they go outlet its a def cop.

19. Youngsmash19 says:

The twos is cold to me but these is smacked. Like ewww who told them to do this? Sad thing is there us fakes like this out already. I seen a nigga rockin the fake university blue pair this morning. Smh for hoppin I think its a welcome update but as far as rockability off the court these is a definite fail.

20. Trojansteel says:

These are cool, never had 2′s, never liked the hard feeling when I tried em on……maybe now they will be a bit more comfy. Funny, I seen these back in January and coulda had a sample for 250. Glad I waited…..and last time they showed these on here everyone hated on em. Now everyone can’t wait…….hype it up!!!