Nike Air Force 1 Hi “Gingham” White/Black

Nike Air Force 1 Hi "Gingham" White/Black

Breaking out a fresh pair of all white kicks ranks pretty high on “things that make for an awesome day” list, and compared to the Nike Air Force 1, few sneakers give quite the same feeling. This new AF1 High is dressed in white tumbled leather and features a black and white gingham liner. A gum outsole completes the look, adding a splash of color to the clean aesthetic. This shoe is now available at Nice Kicks and via Shop.NiceKicks.com for $100.

Nike Air Force 1 High

Nike Air Force 1 Hi "Gingham" White/Black

Nike Air Force 1 Hi "Gingham" White/Black

Nike Air Force 1 Hi "Gingham" White/Black

Nike Air Force 1 Hi "Gingham" White/Black

Nike Air Force 1 Hi "Gingham" White/Black

Nike Air Force 1 Hi "Gingham" White/Black

Comments

1. Nick Reese says:

mmmm! I like the lows better but… still sick

2. Miz says:

this is dope just cause its an af1 with a gum sol, which is classic to me. the minimal gingham makes it even better lol

Rehash… And honestly the fresh white on whites don’t really do it for me anymore. I remember I had to get a FRESH pair of white on white Forces every summer…. not any more…

1. No one cares what you used to do punk ass Pinocchio. I’m glad you don’t rock ones w/ your corny ass peodophile pic.

Lmfao does my nose bring back tough childhood memories? What is wrong with some folk?

1. Trojansteel says:

If you pulled of just one pair of whites for the summer that’s amazing. I used to go thru 4 pairs from april thru august. Yeah, once that crease was really noticed they had to go……..the gum soles are fresh tho, might cop a pair for old times

4. I was gone cop some mids glad I waited. OG’s w/ gum, thats whats up.

5. Kyleis007 says:

you guys dont remember the thones that came out last summer? All whit highs gum bottoms they just added a different line pattern smh

The gingham lining makes it look more like they took it from a picnic table. But other than that, the shoe is awesome.

7. Nick Reese says:

when do the low tops drop??