Nike Air Foamposite One ?Dark Neon Royal? Release Date

Nike Air Foamposite One "Dark Neon Royal"

The Air Foamposite One “Dark Neon Royal” is about as classic as Nike Basketball kicks get. Even at over a decade in age, the color-shifting material still turns heads and causes sneakerheads to line up for retros. We’ve received number of colorways in 2010, but confirmation that the bright blue kicks would return in 2011 is what’s had our our attention all along. February 12th will bring the $200 release (and predicted sellout) of this shoe. Are you already setting your money aside?

Nike Air Foamposite One
Dark Neon Royal/White Black
314996-500
$200
February 12, 2011

Comments

1. TheSoulPhysician says:

Sweet! but $200 is nuts. I’m a sneaker head with priorities like bills and family. Guess I’ll never own these.

1. Elad87Cal says:

homie i’m in the same boat i too have a family and bills was well but i will have these thats why you get a part-time at a shoe store

1. DugLast says:

Smart side hustle: cake & kicks. That’s a win win.

2. swoop says:

^^^u right…thats exactly what i did….mostly to avoid lines on big release days

1. Urmomluvsme says:

psh i remember wen these dropped they wer 180 plus tax at footlocker i had to work like a month to get them an wore them till they fell off i was 15 these are definitely double copped status steal them if u gotta rob someone its 2011 shit might hit the fan in 2012 fuck itttttt

1. Jessesanmiguel says:

I walked by and saw the black ones for $100 “Last Pair” @ Footaction back in 2000 I think. Loved them! Took me 6 years to part with them. A cool tough shoe man.

$200 has been standard retail i think since they first dropped in ’97…. you’re right u never will own these I got bills and family too and these will be my 1st pair of Foams trust that…..

1. UNCLE JOE says:

They retailed at 180$ back in 97

1. Skillzzz1975 says:

in nyc they were 199 plus tax and niggas were still gettin these

3. Mace says:

i agree. this is complete bullshit from Nike. No pair of air jordans even retails this high. I guess I won’t be getting these either.

4. Mjanthony90 says:

Man im deployed right now, yall think imma be able to cop dese online? fuk the price dese shits are classics. Passing these up would be disrespect to whateva Nike collection you keep in your closet..real talk

1. SGT SLAUGHTER says:

check out flightclubny.com….they got these plus more kicks u can order.. Im in the military so i know how it b. Have em sent to someone u trust and hopfeully they b fresh when u get back lol

2. Mishbrokicks says:

love these, must cop

3. DugLast says:

Never even considered foams before I saw these. This is THE colorway.

4. hope they got these in a 12.5 sumwhere………def not #fml

5. cammo says:

I cop a pair of foams once a year and these are it.

1. oh really? Can u give me 1?

6. Ike32h says:

Though $200 is nuts I have been waitin on these since forever…MUST have

7. shoehead21 says:

in my favorite martian the professor from back to the future was rockin these .. too bad i aint even thinking on payin 200 for em… bugged out yo lol its still a recession out here toss us some recession prices

1. HogwartsHighPG says:

recession ended in 2009 homie – get your paper up

8. Tru sneakerhead says:

I got the copper and eggplant and next are these of colorway

9. bhakc001 says:

i have an OG pair in the closet. they were $180 when they dropped.

10. JONATHAN_SCROGGINS_AKA_SCROGGY says:

I HAD THE OG’S IN 1997…. NEVER BOUGHT ANOTHER FOAM SINCE….
    I THINK THE RESTA THE FOAMS ARE TRASH…..
    I PERSONALLY FEEL 200$ FOR A FOAM IS REDICULOUS AND OVER PRICED….
    FOAMS SHOULD BE 150$ PERIOD!!!!!!
    BUT I WILL BE COPPING A PAIR OF THESE….
    GOOD THING I HAVE A 15% NIKE CODE SO ILL PAY 170$
    I STILL FEEL THAT 170 IS OVER PRICED, SHOULD BE 150 FLAT, PERIOD!!!
    AS FAR AS SELLING OUT? I DOUBT IT…. ALL FOAMS SIT ON SHELVES FOR MONTHS….

1. Bob says:

except for the eggplants and coppers that release last year and sold out immediately.

1. JONATHAN_SCROGGINS says:

LMAO BOB ARE U RETARDED???
        THE COPPS AND EGGPLANTS SAT ON SHELVES FOR LIKE 7 MONTHS LMAO
        HELL THE EGGPLANTS ARE STILL ON SHELVES NOW SOME PLACES
        I SAW EM AT FOOTLOCKER LAST MONTH FOR 99$
        AND COPPERS SAT ON SHELVES FOR MONNNNNNNNNNTHS
        DO YOUR HOMEWORK KID

1. UNCLE JOE says:

Were r u from Kansas or South Dakota? Your country ass state’s ft lockers dont count lol

2. Ziondaddy_08 says:

not in va it seems like they hate foams out here!!! they still got the pearl pro’s on shelves out here!!! if it was NY the would be gone already va be sleepin on shoes down i love it!!!!!

1. 757 says:

dont know wat part of va u from but n va beach foams are popular but da 1/2 cents are better yo

2. LeftyNYC says:

So if Foams should be priced at $150, what should Jordan’s be priced at? $110? Then kids version sneakers priced at?

1. SCROGGINS says:

JORDANS SHOULD BE PRICED AT 125$ LIKE THEY USED TO BE WHEN U WERE PROBABLY STILL PLAYING IN YOUR SANDBOX LMAO

1. UNCLE JOE says:

So I guess it should cost 10cents to see a movie & we should be paying 25$ a month for rent like how our grandparents did huh?? As time goes on,so does inflation… Another words,.Prices will ALWAYS go up on EVERYTHING as time goes on

3. Firstfam118 says:

the only reason they sit on shelves is because the second time around nike re-stocks them once they sell out

4. @AskYaGirlBoutMe says:

Yeah the foams dont usually sell out cuz they do have hella eggplants and coppers here in cleve, to be honest they still have the foam pros

5. UNCLE JOE says:

Pearls & Coughdrops didnt sell oyut fast cuz they were re-released within a yr & werent limmited…EVERY OTHER foamposite has not sat on shelves long..smdh@ this dummy

1. lickinmuhbawllz says:

actually foams dont sell out regardless of the situation 1st of all they are all hype and people really arent taking to them because of the price plus they seem to always come out around the time of some js and js will always win over foams……. laughin @ this dumb ass

1. SGT SLAUGHTER says:

u crazy foams go hard. Real niggas with that cash is copping em and the rest that cant afford em ..shit u need get ya paper up

11. Two dicks Jackson says:

Oh snap doggie y’all know I be Havin demz orange foams like oh snap the blue? Again? Y’all hella gay, dawg.

12. Teamaudi113 says:

does anyone know if this is going to be G/R or quick strike im hoping my favorite sneaker website will get them they only have the HOH edition for $400 they do have all the others that released in 2010 im sure they will get theses you can get sneakers 2-3 weeks early i refuse to wait on a line

13. I told my wife she could get me these for Valentine’s day. Not really sure if that is going to work out or not. I might order them and ship them to work to stash back just in case, and if she does come through No worries.

1. Almac305 says:

You sir are a genius! I was thinking about doing the same thing with my wifey

14. Im wit my man HogwartsHighPG u niggas cryin over 200 dnt aint shit…jus get ur money up…oh yea all i rock she foams so u will see me dese #dcallday

15. BucketNekkid says:

I ALWAYS GET THE HOTT SHYT…GOT A SPOT MOST PEOPLE DON’T KNOW ABOUT…IM FROM STATEN ISLAND AND ANY RELEASE I GETS AND DONT HAVE TO WAIT ON LONG LINES PLUS GET EM AFTER 12PM…AND DONT HAVE TO CALL TO PUT EM ON ICE OR HAVE SOMEONE UP IN THE SPOT ON SOME BLACK CONNECT ISH…I FEEL SO EXCLUSIVE…

16. Ewd says:

Cmon!!! I still got bills from Xmas Nike. Delay the release

17. RETRO4S says:

ya does anyone know if these are gonna be quickstrike or GR? definite cop for me either way though. i will stand in the cold for hours if i have to!

1. @AskYaGirlBoutMe says:

Me too lol

18. Divinemaster48 says:

I wanted these for so long but they drop two weeks before the playoffs do….and the playoffs are a must have…so by the looks of it ill pass on these to get the 13….does nike and jb understand that february is the month when as dude has to take his girl out to eat and buy balloons and flowers and a box of chocolates…..cut me a break man

19. Marco says:

I been waitin on these for a while, gotta have em

20. People are ALWAYS bitching over pricing. These haven’t changed in price since they first retroed the Royals in 2007!!

They were $180 originally, so I don’t see how $20 (& the $18 in tax) is THAT much of a “problem” for people. Not to mention, that’s an entire month from now. *shrug*