Air Jordan 3 White/Cement Confirmed for 2011

d

Although 2010 is far from over (see 14 Sneakers to Look Forward to for the Rest of 2010) there is a lot to look forward to in 2011 such as the Nike Air Max Penny I. In addition, many sneaker enthusiasts will be happy to know that the Air Jordan 3 Retro White/Cement will also make a return next year.

If you recall, sources earlier in the year stated that this particular Air Jordan 3 would release during the holiday season of 2010; however, new reports have this release scheduled for next spring. The Air Jordan 3 White/Cement last released in 2003; however, the Nice Kicks shop had a limited size run of this sneaker at its opening earlier this year. Nevertheless, if you were not able to be here in Austin to snag these, you will have every chance next spring. Who else is excited about this sneaker returning in 2011? Where does the Air Jordan 3 White/Cement rank amongst all of the Air Jordan III colorways?

Comments

1. VOss says:

Not buyin any j's until the holidays come around… JB knows how to take are money then ! :)

2. Dsolis says:

Great news !!!!! One thing to really really look forward to !

3. Damian2345 says:

YYEESSSS!!! but unfortunatly we all kno what the quality on these are gonna be like garbage): PLEASE JB DONT MAKE THE QUALITY BAD ON THESE!!!! BUT I’m still gonna cop 2 pairs and do a comparison to my 03 release

4. xKawsx says:

I rocked my OG 3′s today. And talked about how they were comming out again i’m feb. With my friends. :D

5. Jaycee says:

Too bad JB didnt come out with the rumored slamdunk pack. Just trying to milk us dry. Good think about it is I didnt want the retro 2′s anyways so know I dont have to split a pack lo.

6. SugaRay says:

Cheap material and worth $200.

7. Santi says:

Coppin 2 pairs

8. mdf23jr says:

can't wait

9. Prettyboytee says:

Still got the 03 ones on ice selling them 4 250$ an they come in the box with jordans face on it!!! I live in NYC selling them never worn 4 250$

1. givemethat says:

Oh word where u at in nyc I’m bk

10. lihgihgaer says:

Who really cares. All your going to see are a bunch of hypebeasts and sheep talking about how many pairs they are going to get. These shoes are going to be crap just like the rest of the retros that come out now a days. Yet idiots keep buying them.

Yeah, I said idoits. If you keep buying them, JB will keep making them. JB doesn’t have any intentions on making retro with any quality materials anymore. Yet idiots keep buying them. At higher then original prices. Don’t drop any nonsense about the economy or supply and demand. They started using cheaper materials BEFORE the economy went to crap.

1. brooklyn says:

i had the OGs…probably wont copp these…idk yet

check it out…comment…subscribe…follow

11. lihgihgaer says:

12. FrOGman says:

2nd that. JB products have been terrible lately and the kids on here spending they parents money talkn bout buying multiple pairs of TRASH is getn old.. Everything HYPEBEAST nowadays.. I feel good cuz I’m original

1. Fresh Air says:

WHY Y'ALL SO DAM SALTY!!!

Im far from a HYPEBEAST but SHIT Im copping these no matter what.
      Granted most classic joints are so HYPE now a day… but I'm not complaining..

Ive been original but everybody knows all sneakers dont last forever.. so make due

13. riggady says:

Man ! I feel like this is a double edge sword, I love this shoe but we all know that the quality is going to be way below pair,,, JB please don't put out a classic shoe with horrible quality,, do Tinker proud!

14. labeljumper says:

ohh JB dont produce them at Y3 PLEASE

15. Sneaky_Feet says:

A true must have.

16. littlph says:

omg i remember when the 03 joints released and i had to go a size up but this time im gettin my actual size and im coppin 2 pairs for sure!

17. Mikeshells says:

Frogman isn’t orignal. He broke. Ride this hype pen is.

18. Vdaddy916 says:

Ima grab like 4 of these

19. What hypebeast? yep I’m a true super hypebeast I buy kicks cus I have money to do so!most dudes who call people hypebeast either has no cash or low cAsh.I ain’t changing my mine about no kicks that I like, cause some lame dude came in this forum to talking about how hypebeast people are.the threes are one of the best jordans.if you collect kicks you would know that.hypebeast stand up!!how can you be an o’g if everyone wears the same kicks..