Air Jordan Fusion 12 Obsidian/White

Air Jordan Fusion 12 Obsidian/White

The Air Jordan Fusion 12 first premiered years ago. It’s been on hiatus since, but it appears as though it will return this fall, having borrowed its looks from the never-retroed (as a Mid, at least) Air Jordan XII Obsidian/White.

Obsidian Blue tumbled leather covers the upper, while white laces are used to match up with the outsole and toe areas. French Blue helps on the heel and liner, as well as the tongue logo, which peeks out over an ankle strap. Many purists will be angered by this move surely, but let us not forget that the Air Jordan Fusion 9 in white/University Blue last Summer will be followed next weekend by the release of the Air Jordan 9 Retro in the same colorway. While it’s far too early to speculate, could a successful run for this Fusion bring us the real thing later?

Source: Complex

Comments

1. i seen these earlier. i actually like these. and i hate fusions!!

2. bwildagr8 says:

The XII Fusions WERE okay…I dnt seem to like these very well…they should stop making em…

3. Geanysolefresh(; says:

ooo i love the BLUE(:

4. @GeanyCee says:

ooo i love the BLUE(:

5. jackie says:

The only reason i like these fusions is because their literally air force ones. nuthing is different. and this CW go hard.

6. Allin says:

No no no no

7. J Lawry says:

Way to ruin one of my favorite jordans

8. iRockFusions says:

These are straight RAW…I got all the fusions except the 3′s&4′s. I remember stepping in the school with the taxi fusion12′s(the first fusion released). My friends were like damnnnnn, he got jays and forces on at the same time. Lol. I been rockin fusions ever since then.

1. FLiP says:

I remember someone in my school wearing fusions and everyone was making fun of him cause they were so ugly. Fusions are horrible.

9. T says:

Irockfusions kill yourself….. With a hollowtip
    I could have sworn they were eventually stop fusions or at least do every number 1-13 now it’s seems the going back again come in
    now jb WTF?!

10. This is definitely a must have colorway of the Fusion 12's. I always thought that the Fusion 12 was one of the better AJF models released. Can't wait for these to release.

11. MikE says:

hey people, stop BITCHING about fusions. sure for the most part they suck, but you've gotta couple like the cement iv's and the xii's that are actually legit. i am so sick of people ripping on them.

1. klm1015 says:

They are ripping them because they are shitty. We all have the right to have an opinion, just like you have the horrid opinion that IV fusions and XII fusions are nice, others actually have taste in sneakers.

2. Dcast says:

then don't read the comments

1. brooklyn says:

fusions are trash

3. DJ Kornbred says:

I feel ya MikE,
      I've got the fusion III's in white (OG colorway) & the Fusion IV's in both black and white (both OG colorway) and they all go hard.
      And for all you dorks who don't actually wear the shoes they buy…all three of these are in my regular rotation.
      Rock 'Em, Don't Rack 'Em.

12. Shabazz says:

The fusions are BUTT

13. $upaHu$tla says:

I gotta agree as much as I hate fusions…. Fusions seems to be only chanting WE SHALL OVERCOME. With every release they come out with. More and more people seem to be rocking them and take a much like to them. Why?? Cuz the reseamble alot of our favorite J’s or maybe the availability of them?! Nit having to wait in line or camp out for them. Or maye to just seperate themselves from everone else who knows. One thing I do kno. The more people hate on fusions the more it seems to boost the mind sets of those who get them and want to get them. Sorry but it looks like fusions are gonna be here to stay…… For a while

1. elbino24 says:

So you're saying that fusions basically take the passion out of being a jordan head, or a sneakerhead in genreral for that matter. I personally dislike fusions not only for their horrendous looks, but also for the fact that they make CW's that real heads went through great ordeals to acquire as easy to get as driving to the mall. Let the hypebeasts mess with these.

1. blah says:

Ain't no Hypebeast messing with Jordan Fusions, Hypebeast are the ones buying up all the retro J's a couple at a time and selling them on Ebay. The peeps who are buying up fusions are casual sneaker folks who probably just go to the mall to buy a new pair of kicks when the ones on their feet start to wear out.

14. ya gurl Nik3 says:

Never thpught id b in love wit a pair of shoes :}

15. rock what i stock says:

fusions what could i say… well jackie said it pretty well the only reason i like these fusions is because their literally air force ones nuthing is different. so if i was to buy these i would say they are air force ones that are jordan inspired. the fact that they are really jordan' with air force inspired kind of sucks…… its the way you look at them but all around not bad i would buy them and wear them to work and shit…. basically some fusions are nice but they do not have a dead stock type of value….. you buy them and rock them that is it

16. miked says:

mannn this is my favorite 12 colorway…i have my og's still break necks today especially them hype beast who be on them fusions..haha

17. rock what i stock says:

some fusions are okay but it is just a shoe to wear that you don't have to worry about creasing or some one stepping on them because they dont really go up in value…. if you like they style but dont want to buy these because they are fusions then you are falling in to the hype buy what you want rock what you want

18. PAYO says:

WHY
    /If ur from the baY check some of mY js im sellinghttp://sfbay.craigslist.org/eby/for/1757923047.ht

19. big mickey fickey says:

The best Fusions, by far, are the “11′s”. The “Obsidians” are “hot to death!”

1. Mee says:

no such thing

20. TitsCneCk says:

the fusions are weak. only ones that was tight are the fusion 4's and i seen some custom fusion 11's that was dope