Allen Iverson to return in Reebok Question

Allen Iverson wearing Reebok QuestionAllen Iverson will step onto the court tonight for the 76ers filling the same shoes as he did more than thriteen years ago.

In a statement released by Todd Krinsky, Reebok’s Head of Sports and Entertainment Marketing, Allen Iverson will play his first home game as a 76er in the Reebok Question – the same shoe Iverson wore during his Rookie of the Year campaign. Krinsky said further “Allen enjoyed a tremendous career with the Sixers wearing the Question and subsequent Answer series, scoring an average of 27 points through more than 10 seasons…The first time Allen wore the Question was with the Sixers, so it is fitting that the return of the shoe comes with Allen?s return to his team.”

You can watch Allen Iverson and the Philadelphia 76ers take on his former team, the Denver Nuggets, tonight on NBA TV at 7PM EST.

Comments

1. wat wat says:

go back to wearing a classic

2. very happy to see AI come back to where it all started as well as wear the kicks that kicked off a great career

3. biggins says:

Just picked these up from Foot Locker about an hour ago. Classic.

Glad to see AI back where he belongs and I hope his game gets right. I still believe.

4. J Diesel says:

A.I. Is A Legend!!!!…fresh kicks~

5. 216 says:

to bad he didn’t rock those.

6. Duude says:

He’s not wearing these he’s wearing the answer xiii

7. Biff Tannen says:

Hey Matt, he wasn’t rocking them, can you get us a pic of what he was rocking? As for the QUESTIONS, I prefer the blue toe cap, lets see a pic of those too, & when will they drop.

8. hovihov908 says:

i copped my pair on saturday shoe is a classic!!!

9. CHI-Tizzle says:

Too bad they lost. Im a Laker fan so I was ready for him to kill the lame Nuggets.

I only been purchasing Nikes and Jays the last couple years. I had to get the Questions thou. It has opened my eyes to other brands a little. Will get me some custom Reebok Furys and some classic Adidas Forums next. After that it will be back to the Nikes.

10. pipfan33 says:

Note to reebok get organized. He did not wear them.

11. kick2thehead says:

I looked at some pics from the game, resolution on em wasn’t great. Couldn’t tell what they were definitively but damn well weren’t anything worth ownin… C’mon Reebok? Step up…

12. P Millah says:

A yo, “Chi-Tizzle” how you gon have this name, saying U a Laker fan! Im from tha CRIB, & we don’t honor perps like you. U can find P Millah anywhere in the CHI, everybody know me, its like Im a movie star. Don’t nobody from the CRIB go against the grain like that!!!!!!!!

13. phila phan says:

pre-tat AI!!!

14. greenmaker24 says:

um ok

15. Everybody deserves a treat once in a while especially as more people are spending less time at home and more time at the office. So naturally getting away on holiday should be the first thing that comes to mind to ensure quality time is spent with each other as well as treating yourself to something special.