Air Jordan 12 “Flu Game”

Nike Air Jordan 12 Retro Flu Game 130690065_____02

Yesterday we showed you the first look at the Air Jordan 12 Flu Game, inspired by Michael’s incredible performance in the 1997 NBA Finals.The Air Jordan 12 “Flu Game” colorway seems to be popular, but a lot of you are not feeling the “creative” attributes. The change from leather to nubuck also seems to have many of questioning the decision. These detailed photos should give you a better idea on whether or not the material change, and “Flu Game” features are for you. You can pick them up at MarqueeSole for $300.

Click here to view detailed photos.

Comments

1. MAN says:

I GOTTA GET THESE,,THEY TOO FRESH

2. Scotty says:

There alright, any real collector should think the same! I’m defenetily gonna get them for the collection, but they should of kept it leather.

3. breezy says:

yooooo, too clean.. i copped the rising suns, and definitely look waaaay better on my feet than in pictures, these are a must have. def, miss the leather, but the sick smiley face, and mean ass retro card kinda make up for it.. imma cop em. anyone know about rmkstore.com? they got these on preorder status for like a buck fifty!!!!

4. Treal Boi Blue says:

FYEEEEE! SHOOT ALREADY PRE-ORDERED MY PAIR.. CANT WAIT TO ROCK EM!!

5. jourdan s says:

FYAHHHHH… FLU GAME XII IS ON POINT YO

6. naus says:

Copped mine this morning. Step yo connect game up.

7. KoolNiGqax says:

They’re called the flu qame twelves because he wore Them in a qame when he had flu like syptoms

8. JBO says:

UGLY.Why would you ruin a classic?Stick to what Jordan worn,and everybody will be happy.I don’t mind adding a few colorways,but this is just an outrage.Nubuck is cheap material and the year along with the points and the sick face?WTF….Give us the original flu games or the retro 2003 version of these shoes.Those are my 2 cents.

9. Champale1000 says:

the flu games is the best eva

10. nice page very happy with what youve done

11. a4521036 says:

I’ve said that least 4521036 times. SCK was here

12. Usually I do not read article on blogs, however I wish to say that this write-up very pressured me to take a look at and do so! Your writing taste has been surprised me. Thank you, very nice article.

13. stoixima says:

Thanks for your article. I would love to comment that the first thing you will need to perform is verify if you really need credit improvement. To do that you simply must get your hands on a duplicate of your credit history. That should really not be difficult, because the government necessitates that you are allowed to get one absolutely free copy of your own credit report each year. You just have to ask the right persons. You can either look at website with the Federal Trade Commission or perhaps contact one of the leading credit agencies immediately.

14. webhosting says:

Today, while I was at work, my sister stole my apple ipad and tested to see if it can survive a 30 foot drop, just so she can be a youtube sensation. My iPad is now broken and she has 83 views. I know this is completely off topic but I had to share it with someone!

15. I?ve recently started a blog, the info you provide on this site has helped me greatly. Thank you for all of your time & work.

16. asynithisto says:

I got what you mean , thankyou for putting up.Woh I am lucky to find this website through google. “Wisdom doesn’t necessarily come with age. Sometimes age just shows up by itself.” by Woodrow Wilson.

17. It is the best time to create a few plans for that longer term which is time to be happy. I’ve study this submit and if I may just I want to counsel a person some attention-grabbing concerns or assistance. Perhaps you could write future articles concerning this article. I desire to learn much more things about this!

18. seo says:

Hi there! This is my first comment here so I just wanted to give a quick shout out and tell you I genuinely enjoy reading through your articles. Can you recommend any other blogs/websites/forums that deal with the same subjects? Thanks for your time!

19. I generally adore heading beyond the house on the warm summertime day and merely studying a new magazine over a hammock. There can be nothing additional calming in comparison to that will.

20. I have not checked in here for a while because I thought it was getting boring, but the last few posts are great quality so I guess I?ll add you back to my daily bloglist. You deserve it my friend :)