Lil Wayne’s Custom Supra Skytop Created by CLVII

Lil Wayne Supra Skytop

At the end of June, we spotlighted Lil Wayne wearing his then-unidentified, custom Supra Skytop at the BET Awards. At the time, no one knew who had made this unique Skytop for the him; Supra itself did not even know where the shoes came from! However, it was only a matter of time before new surfaced on Lil Wayne’s custom Supra Skytop.

Supposedly, this Skytop was designed by the Berlin and Paris based store CLVII. It has also been reported that the aforementioned store gave this shoe to Wayne as a 26th birthday present. With that said, the tongue imprints now make more sense. What are your thoughts on the CLVII-designed Supra Skytop for Lil Wayne?

Lil Wayne Supra Skytop

Lil Wayne's custom Supra Skytop created by CLVII

Comments

1. Noodles says:

idiots…all of you. if michael jackson wore these, they would have been hot. lil wayne wearing them is like a thug playing yo-yo. it just looked wrong and stupid!!! i know a couple of you are lil waynes boyfriends, but keep your sensitive emotions for a kanye west concert!!

2. Noodles says:

by the way, if youre wearing tight jeans, then yeah these shoes are perfect for you!! keep it up, youre gonna go sterile, but i guess that doesnt matter to you.

3. Deontray says:

but yeah wayne cant dress and how all of a sudden he has his OWN STYLE? psst….ghost writers…and swagger jacking..what you say? ghost writers…and swagger jacking

4. DMW says:

These are unacceptable for men. Anytime, anyplace! And plus they have satin laces…I mean…COME ON! SMH, These are NOT the move

5. hihaters says:

HA wayne wore these way before MJ died do some research before you vomit ignorance!

1. mike kulaw says:

r u dumb? MJ died before the BET awards. thats why da whole thing was dedicated to him. use some common sense. wayne performed at da BET awards rockin those for MJ

6. Ashle Taylor says:

ILy lil wayne u shuld make a brand in sell dez shoes kuz i want them

7. sneakerfittedguy says:

LOL he’s basically coming out by making these …

8. LA LA says:

I got some Supra skytop shoes they’re pretty sweet$$$$$

9. A-squad says:

yo why r u gays hating 4, the kicks r sick (nice) i would wear them n match with a hat .HATERSSS.

10. Lil MAX says:

I Sware weezy is ma mento and his supra is original i wish i could rap like u weezy u are the best rapper alive.

11. rashidah says:

HATERS please hop off dnt leave a comment yur all swagga jackas if thats the case because all you lames wear skinnys if you say you dnt yur a mfin lie HAHA free WAYNE bitch
    YOUNG MONEY till the death of me & the shoes are sexie think i mite get some

12. Time Teller says:

great stuff, you thinking of renting advertising space by any chance?

13. nice page very happy with what youve done

14. I’ve noticed that credit restoration activity must be conducted with tactics. If not, you may find yourself endangering your rating. In order to be successful in fixing your credit ranking you have to make sure that from this instant you pay all your monthly costs promptly in advance of their appointed date. It is significant since by certainly not accomplishing this, all other steps that you will decide on to improve your credit rank will not be successful. Thanks for expressing your ideas.

15. Wow that was strange. I just wrote an extremely long comment but after I clicked submit my comment didn’t appear. Grrrr… well I’m not writing all that over again. Anyhow, just wanted to say wonderful blog!

16. An fascinating language will probably be worth account. I believe that you can compose more for this theme, it might not be a prejudice study nevertheless generally fill aren’t sufficiency to be able to mouth about much subjects. To the actual succeeding. Cheers such as your Khmer Karaoke Megastars » Somnangblogs.

17. My Bail Bonds Las vegas 848 N. Rainbow Blvd. Suite 1602 Nevada, NV 89107 (702) 529-3490

18. I truly liked your blog post. Truly looking forward to read more. Will read on.

19. Hello generally there! I merely found the superb website using Yahoo and google and it’s fantastic! |

20. Hey there, You’ve done a fantastic job. I?ll certainly digg it and in my opinion recommend to my friends. I am sure they’ll be benefited from this web site.