Air Jordan Flight 45

Air Jordan Flight 45Even though, the retro Jordans are near instant sellers, Jordan Brand has probably one of the most uphill battles in creating new kicks. Though many of us wouldn’t mind if JB only dropped OG retro colorways from now until eternity. New silhouettes need to have a mix of classic Jordan to appeal to the old school cats, as well as feel new for the youngsters comin’ up. A difficult task to say the least.

The Air Jordan Flight 45 seems to find the right balance of both. The styling is definitely new to the Jordan lineup, yet the colorway and the elephant print is still classic Jordan. The sole is reminiscent of the Jordan 3, and the strap across the upper though it may be a retro-like, is all 2009.

What do you think of these kicks? What if they came with a Swoosh and were released in the early 90′s?

Air Jordan Flight 45
Air Jordan Flight 45

Air Jordan Flight 45
Air Jordan Flight 45

Air Jordan Flight 45
Air Jordan Flight 45

Comments

1. amanda says:

how much do these weigh??

2. Shane Wyatt im add me on myspace says:

ive never owned a pair of low/mid top shoes and these are great for b-ball but dont look good in jeans and make my ankles hurt sometimes because its so easy to roll your ankle in them………(their very stiff and clunky)

3. brandnew jr says:

i bet non of ya mofos got these but mi lol they good i love emmm

4. Nike love forever says:

Ihave a white jordan flight 45 shoes is beatiful

5. Streetlegend94 says:

They look pretty ill…. compared to the rest of the Jordan Brand kicks they’ve been putting out recently. I copped a pair of the Black/Blue. I’d wish they retro the III’s again in the O.G. colorway.

6. jordan king says:

i have a pair of black and white ones they are cool

7. Ans says:

These look nice. They don’t look cheap like some of the other new Jordans. I think the white and black ones look nicer though.

8. TopDawg says:

just copped a pair in all black.
    comfortable as hell, and classic jordan look

hott as shit, trust me.

9. C-lo says:

this jeans go with everything i got a black and blue pair and an all white ones really comfortable and stylish

10. nice page very happy with what youve done

11. I’ll immediately grasp your rss feed as I can’t in finding your email subscription link or e-newsletter service. Do you’ve any? Please let me know so that I could subscribe. Thanks.

12. a2578262 says:

I’ve said that least 2578262 times. SCK was here

13. I’d like to thank you for the efforts you have put in writing this blog. I’m hoping to view the same high-grade blog posts by you in the future as well. In fact, your creative writing abilities has motivated me to get my very own blog now ;)

14. macro lens says:

This will be the correct weblog for anyone who desires to be familiar with this subject. You recognize an excellent deal of its practically not effortless to argue on hand (not too I actually would want???HaHa). You in fact put a new spin more than a subject thats been written about for a long time. Fantastic stuff, just outstanding!

15. *Hey, you used to write wonderful, but the last few posts have been kinda boring? I miss your tremendous writings. Past few posts are just a little out of track! come on!

16. I have observed that sensible real estate agents just about everywhere are starting to warm up to FSBO Advertising and marketing. They are acknowledging that it’s not only placing a sign in the front area. It’s really concerning building associations with these suppliers who at some point will become purchasers. So, while you give your time and efforts to aiding these traders go it alone — the “Law of Reciprocity” kicks in. Interesting blog post.

17. I enjoy your writing style truly enjoying this internet site.

18. The chicken is never declared in the court of hawks. Cape Coast Ghana

19. Out of the ordinary effectiveness area, We by no means discovered so well-chosen theme this article! Wonderful! Webpage arrives throughout my favorites.

20. Dubai QROPS says:

I located what I had been seeking for. excellent post, thank you