|Nike Basketball is making a big appearance in the 2009 NBA All Star Game.?? For the weekend, Nike Basketball has created special editions of their best for the best in the game.?? Color blocking was chosen to sync with the East and West uniforms, but the shoes feature a variety of tributes to the host city of Phoenix.?? The “land of the rising sun” inspires the fading gradient pattern on the upper of each shoe along with Native American inspired font and artwork on Amar’e Stoudemire’s Foamposite Lites.
In total, either models will be worn by twelves Nike Basketball NBA All-Stars.?? Click here to check out the detailed list of what the players will wear in the 2009 NBA All-Star Game this Sunday, February 15th.
2009 NBA All-Star Game Nike Basketball Shoes
- LeBron James: Nike Zoom LeBron VI
- Danny Granger: Nike Zoom Phenom (not shown)
- Paul Pierce: Nike MAX P2 V (not shown)
- Chris Bosh: Nike Huarache 09
- Rashard Lewis: Nike Hyperdunk
- Kobe Bryant: Nike Zoom Kobe IV
- Amare Stoudemire: Nike Foamposite Lite
- Dirk Nowitzki: Nike MAX Spot Up
- Brandon Roy: Nike Zoom Phenom
- Pau Gasol: Nike Hyperdunk
- Tony Parker: Nike Huarache 09
- David West: Nike Foamposite Lite