Air Jordan 9 White/Black-True Red

Tomorrow is the drop date for the second countdown pack featuring the Air Jordan 14 and the Air Jordan 9.?? The Jordan 14 was a retooled version of the “Last Shot”, but the Air Jordan 9 is the original color that we saw first retroed in January of 2002.

From speaking to Jordan heads, this package seems to get the most yawns due in large part to being composed of two “love/hate” shoes.?? It doesn’t help that the Jordan 14 was over produced and released (and hit clearance racks) in 2006.

For those who do want to grab, we would definitely recommend an early rise to air on the side of caution.

Air Jordan 9 White/Black-Red

Air Jordan 9 White/Black-Red
Air Jordan 9 White/Black-True Red

Air Jordan 9 White/Black-Red
Air Jordan 9 White/Black-True Red

Air Jordan 9 White/Black-Red
Air Jordan 9 White/Black-True Red

Air Jordan 9 White/Black-Red
Air Jordan 9 White/Black-True Red

Comments

1. JAY says:

would only cop 4 da 14z but dez r ok

2. main says:

have to cop but those 14′s is up forsale on ebay

3. sneakFREAK says:

^ Agreed. I am prob just going to sell my 14s to someone in the mall for $100 or whatever. I could really care less about having those.

4. datdudereggie says:

i just checked eastbay and finishline.com @ 12:28am and they sold out n dam near every size!!!…im not gone start coppin dese packages until July after dat dats wen all the good ones come out 2 me….like the 4/19 5/18 11/12 8/15 CNT WAIT!!!..IM 16 I THINK IMMA BLOW MY TRUST FUND ON JORDANS AND AIR FORCE ONES THIS YEAR!!!..LOL

5. Chris32 says:

they look so beautiful

6. Levi1224 says:

I already got these. One of my personal favorite. Im jus waitin to cop da 11/12 Package.

7. bkbigjay says:

got em this morning. whats up with that 11/12 package? i never hear nothing about it. im still not feeling this whole 2 pair thing to make us buy more shoes. after getting the 13/10s and now these,i think i’ll lay low for a while. i hope they dont plan on doing this package thing next year.

8. bkbigjay says:

there was no second thoughts getting these like the first ones, those 10′s are so ugly, i dont think i ever looked at them yet.at least the 14′s actually look ok. i’ll probably sell em on ebay

9. bkbigjay says:

this brought a tear to my eye. a tear of joy.

10. thaghost06 says:

i love this shoe. its like the looking at your baby boy for the first time. i love u!

11. PhilWil says:

This sneaker is real dope. I did not like it when it first came out or when it was retro-ed, but for some reason I love how it looks now.

I also have a special nickname for them. I don’t think Jordan would like it though… since I always saw drug dealers (or close associates) wearing them, I call them “the dealers” lol

12. solesaved says:

^^^ WTF The Dealers! I Won’t be gettin up early or standing in line but still thinking about scoopn em up later.

13. PETERGOZINYA says:

there is no need to get up early for these when you already got thme thru eastbay nut the 10′s is not what tha is!but the 14′s have more dignity then the 10′s plus the 9′s go hard. this commen tstraight from d-town texas

14. Lon G says:

I can’t wait for the 11/12 package!!! These are “ok”. I could rock them both, but I wouldn’t necessarily pay for both at the same time.

15. greenmaker24 says:

saw this pack at packer shoes last week the 9s r fresh and the 14s r pretty nice 2

16. lcsupa says:

I got my package right NOW!!!! THE 9′s AND THE 14′s ARE KILLIN!!!!!

17. lcsupa says:

We got a long wait for the 11/12 pack. December.

18. dez shoes are so clean ima lick em wen i get em

19. Shawn says:

this package is fire. i jus got them 2day the 14′s r fresh

20. callum says:

saw these yesterday at footlocker and they look pretty good. i’ll cop a bit later